Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The Dolphins are douches: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/14/dolphins-plan-impossible-halftime-contest/

But here’s where it gets a little weird. Of those who showed up in June for a melanoma screening, three of them will try to win $10,000 by attempting a field goal at halftime of Sunday’s game.

A 60-yard field goal.

Sixty yards.

Sixty.

Why even bother? Plenty of NFL kickers would miss a one-time try from that far out, even without a defense trying to block it. How many folks from the average population will even come close?

If someone makes that they should be on the team, not just get $10k

with the RG3 hype machine already on full tilt, if he continues to play well, he's going bring the Redskins with him, and we'll be one of the most talked about teams in the NFL.

With that, and the Nats finally winning and and having one of the biggest names in MLB with Strasburg, I wonder if Washington finally gets its own "ESPN DC" in the next year or so....

I want our ends to Deacon Jones his ass.

It's going to be like watching a shark attack, seriously. We have one of the deepest rotations in all of football, and their line is in shambles. I will go on record as saying that if we can stop the run early, and score some points on offense, and force them to pass, we may get north of 8 sacks.

with the RG3 hype machine already on full tilt, if he continues to play well, he's going bring the Redskins with him, and we'll be one of the most talked about teams in the NFL.

With that, and the Nats finally winning and and having one of the biggest names in MLB with Strasburg, I wonder if Washington finally gets its own "ESPN DC" in the next year or so....

That plus having Ovechkin. But the problem is D.C. is about 10% actual D.C. fans.

I love stories like these. Save as many animals as possible! When a rare endangered species breeds I consider it a plus for zoos and a testament as to why they should exist.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/entertainment/pets/Photos-Rare-baby-rhino-born-at-FW-Zoo-168082526.html

http://media.wfaa.com/images/469*264/0830-baby-rhino4.jpg

Mreh, Zoos are the symptom of a disease.

maybe ive seen too many disney movies cause every time i hear pierre garcon's name i immediately think of that guy from beauty and the beast.

come to think of it that would be a good skit for sportscenter if he has a good game they could say noooooo oooooones slick as garcon, nones quick as garcon, nones neck is incredibly thick as garcon.

From a professional, less cool. They're good on occasion, but not as a go to drink. That's just weird.

Have had a taste for vodka from a very young age...I love making them,'cuz I make the perfect one. Some like them shaken, some stirred, just like martinis. Not to you, Kool, but anyone else out there who's learning, know your guests and what they like. Don't be afraid to ask how they like it...gets you more $$ in the long run.

Have had a taste for vodka from a very young age...I love making them,'cuz I make the perfect one. Some like them shaken, some stirred, just like martinis. Not to you, Kool, but anyone else out there who's learning, know your guests and what they like. Don't be afraid to ask how they like it...gets you more $$ in the long run.

White russians made with vanilla vodke and a splash of grandma are the best.

NOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOONE runs like Garcon! No one jumps like Garcon No one catches and scores those TDs like Garcon.

Bruce is overrated. But I don't mind his music. Enjoy the free concert big man.

I was just out there for like a good hour, the man didn't slow down once. He can probably do it all night if he wanted to..... :ols:TOOC Approved

I HATE you right about now. Just so there's no misunderstanding.

Hail.

You are going to hate me even more come Sunday after I lay the smack down in ESL2.

Watche part of 21 jump street tonight until the iPad **** the bed. Technology can be very frustrating, just play the ****ing movie Jobs.

Anywho, pretty funny movie so far. As glad as I am for Jonah Hill personally, I think I liked him better as a personality and actor before the weight loss

Archived