Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Day job- cooking at a very healthy organic cafe.

Night job- Tending bar at the latest night joint on island.

The healthiest and the least healthy joints possible.

I partied my ass off all day and night yesterday and my puppy wouldn't let me sleep deep enough to sleep it off. I had a breakfast ****tail today at 7am and haven't eaten yet. I have to work tonight, but I'm just running a foam machine for a party for a nurse leaving island. My job is to keep them covered in foam, so they can do whatever they want. I'll be running on Jager myself. Tomorrow I'm gonna lay on the beach with my pup all day, until the kickball tourney. I also need to go buy some silk for a blindfold and a 100 feet of very soft rope, for later that night.

Just found out the other day that Sailor Jerry Rum is owned by Cruzan. That stuff is delicious and now I'll drink it again. Also, I got to taste (a bottle) the new single barrel Captain Morgan Rum. First run of it on St Croix and damn is that banging good.

Drink more Rum people!

Just found out the other day that Sailor Jerry Rum is owned by Cruzan. That stuff is delicious and now I'll drink it again. Also, I got to taste (a bottle) the new single barrel Captain Morgan Rum. First run of it on St Croix and damn is that banging good.

Drink more Rum people!

Do you guys get Bambarra down there?

It's a rum made in Turks and Caicos and I loved it when I was on my honeymoon. I can't get it in the states but was wondering if the USVI was any different. I will have to try the Captain single barrel. Captain is my favorite here in the states, so I'll give that one a whirl at some point.

I love rum.

Me too, especially spiced. Not a fan of Bacardi or light (colored) rum, though. But I don't really like any light liqour.

---------- Post added September-8th-2012 at 08:09 AM ----------

I could have slept in today but I woke up at 6:50. And the dog didn't even wake me up, I woke him up. And I have an abundance of energy right now. I was super chatty last night and feel chatty this morning. And I'm an introvert. Lots of exciting things going on in my life right now, I guess I'm just amped! :)

Me too, especially spiced. Not a fan of Bacardi or light (colored) rum, though. But I don't really like any light liqour.

---------- Post added September-8th-2012 at 08:09 AM ----------

I could have slept in today but I woke up at 6:50. And the dog didn't even wake me up, I woke him up. And I have an abundance of energy right now. I was super chatty last night and feel chatty this morning. And I'm an introvert. Lots of exciting things going on in my life right now, I guess I'm just amped! :)

Liquor :)

There was a dude at the gym this morning wearing a pair of those "Go Catch Your Dream" socks, as well as some vicious custom burgundy/gold running shoes. Had to hit em with an HTTR. I haven't been this hyped for a season opener since game 1 of the Gibbs II era. I could seriously chew glass right now. I hope we **** some **** up tomorrow!

Just beat Pokemon Fire Red. Well didn't catch em all yet, but have been addicted to this game for the past 2 weeks. Hooked up my old controlled to my laptop and have played like every day. So addicting.

And lmfaooooo at the moon walk grocery cart and awww I wonder if that dog got hurt.

Archived