Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Why are band aid wrappers so hard to throw away? They go everywhere except the garbage can. They static cling, they flutter. That would actually be a good carnival game. "throw away the band aid wrapper, get a prize".

That would be a band aid I would actually pay more money for. "easy throw away wrapper"

Why are band aid wrappers so hard to throw away? They go everywhere except the garbage can. They static cling, they flutter. That would actually be a good carnival game. "throw away the band aid wrapper, get a prize".

That would be a band aid I would actually pay more money for. "easy throw away wrapper"

That is something that all women would like answered. My mom is a nurse and can't answer it.

Onwards...tell me why there's no "in=between" on bandage glue. It either doesn't stick, or you can't get it off if your life depends upon it. Weird...stepdaughter in medicine, and my hubby's the rocket surgeon, so I better end up famous.;)

---------- Post added September-9th-2012 at 07:57 PM ----------

There was a dude at the gym this morning wearing a pair of those "Go Catch Your Dream" socks, as well as some vicious custom burgundy/gold running shoes. Had to hit em with an HTTR. I haven't been this hyped for a season opener since game 1 of the Gibbs II era. I could seriously chew glass right now. I hope we **** some **** up tomorrow!

We're all wanting the sockkkkkkkkks!!!!

I've been thinking about hanging a redskins flag off my boom. At first I figured a traditional flag but now I'm thinking about maybe an rg3 flag if I can find one.

Any opinions as to which one I should fly and if you choose rg3 any idea where I can find one.

You should fly both, and a sign/t-shirt shop should be able to make one for ya. Thanks for the idea, btw!! I've got a helmet magnet on my front door, but after yesterday's game, that's SOOOO not enough!!

Good luck Andy Murray later today in his attempts to become the first British male to win a Grand Slam since the great Fred Perry back in 1936. (Ironically also the US Open.).

After defeats in the finals of 4 majors, the guy certainly deserves one. He's just been unlucky enough IMHO to of been born into an era encompassing the GOAT in Federer; another all time great in Nadal; and Djkovic who hit an unreal run of form over 18 months or so that could never last.

Goad luck Andy. Put Djoke in his place and it bring home.

Hail.

Yeah, 2012 is the new 2004-2006. I'm seeing a lot of 2012 join dates.

Also, I'm ecstatic, but I'm not a gullible chump, not anymore. I'm not sure how good the Saints are on defense yet. Anyways, I hope this is for real, and not some more of that September/Early October Deception at work again, because I am sick and tired of that. Figured I'd post that here instead of the Stadium, so I don't get banned for yelling at any of the Fan Cops who think it's a crime to have even the slightest bit of objectivity when it comes to this team.

I've been thinking about hanging a redskins flag off my boom. At first I figured a traditional flag but now I'm thinking about maybe an rg3 flag if I can find one.

Any opinions as to which one I should fly and if you choose rg3 any idea where I can find one.

what is a boom?

i can't believe i saw RG3 live. that was amazing! best redskins experience in my life!

He is going to be a pain in the ass for DC's across the league for years to come. I just hope he gets a little smarter about pitching quicker on those option runs. He took some serious shots on a couple of those. Gotta protect the franchise (I can't believe I just said that)

He is going to be a pain in the ass for DC's across the league for years to come. I just hope he gets a little smarter about pitching quicker on those option runs. He took some serious shots on a couple of those. Gotta protect the franchise (I can't believe I just said that)

honestly i think they are going to stop that. i think against the saints they had to pull out everything. now teams at least have to prepare it and now we can run other things to dictate off those runs

honestly i think they are going to stop that. i think against the saints they had to pull out everything. now teams at least have to prepare it and now we can run other things to dictate off those runs

NHL 13 isn't on sale on Amazon

So mad

Usually they do have games on sale

WOOT! 76 years to the day since the great Fred Perry became the last British male to win a slam, Andy Murray finally joins him after 4 heart breakers in finals. (Ironically in 5 sets in NY. Just like Fred way back when.). Man has he deserved to finally win one.

Fantastic, enthralling game of some outstanding quality tennis in 6 minutes shy of 5 hours. Commiserations to Novac who played some fantastic tennis right through the tournament, but YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! We've finally got one again!

Man, after Griff's debut yesterday I didn't think I could be any happier. But this tops even that.

Well done Andrew. Utterly, utterly brilliant.

Hail.

For any non/former wrestling fans who don't go into the WWE thread I just wanted to pass on word that Jerry "The King" Lawler suffered a heart attack while calling RAW last night and his condition is pretty serious.

It was very disturbing watching it go down live and not knowing what was going on.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/10/jerry-the-king-lawler-collapses-at-wwe-event/

For any non/former wrestling fans who don't go into the WWE thread I just wanted to pass on word that Jerry "The King" Lawler suffered a heart attack while calling RAW last night and his condition is pretty serious.

It was very disturbing watching it go down live and not knowing what was going on.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/10/jerry-the-king-lawler-collapses-at-wwe-event/

Prayers for his healthy return. Love that dude.

Archived