Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

I have such a ridiculous crush on her and I don't know why. I think it's the way she over enunciates everything. Nice mouth.

I actually agree. I like the way she talks. The hair is a plus as well. Too bad she's always covered up and shown from the waist up. That grin is the biggest part though. It's almost like she's begging you to undress her with your eyes.

I actually agree. I like the way she talks. The hair is a plus as well. Too bad she's always covered up and shown from the waist up. That grin is the biggest part though. It's almost like she's begging you to undress her with your eyes.

Even if you try and google dirty pictures of her, there is nothing. What is she a muslim? Take it off honey!!

Are you all talking about a different Rachel Nichols?

I mean she's pretty and all in a 'girl you'd take home to mom' kind of way.

But hot? Really?

Hail.

She's all purpose. You could take her home to mom, but just from the twinkle in her eye that I see when she's doing that sideline reporting, I think she has a more... carefree side to her. And I think she has a great personality. And for clarification, 2k said she was hot :ols:

I'd give her a 6 in work clothes. Her personality (among other things) may take her up to a 7.5 though. Personality is everyhing.

A fake FG working that well? This is the worst football game I've seen in a while. Just sloppy.

---------- Post added September-13th-2012 at 09:59 PM ----------

I've got the third girl this week sending me naked pics of herself without me even asking right now. These are professional ones for suicide girls. Awesome.

I don't do the soft stuff very often....but holy mother of sweet mary....the pain in thie girl's voice is unreal.

I am absolutely blown away...DAMN.

If Simon Cowell is crying, you're doing it right...

Edited by Chew
  • Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic