Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Finally got around to watching Apollo 18 this morning, after being scared off by bad reviews in the last year. What in the hell did I just watch? 1 hour and 20 minutes of dudes talking about weird moonrocks and footprints, with about 5 minutes worth of real, legit suspense.

The Blair Witch, Cloverfield, Paranormal Activity 1 (before all of the overwhelming hype), etc, all pretty good. This on the other hand, was Stephen A. Smith walking abomination

why? its foolish to think you have some kind of bearing on the outcome.

I'm not talking about that, I'd like to watch the game and my good ju ju could do nothing but help. I just meant because I started seeing a girl who I'm really into and we are going to her work party (she works at the sushi restaurant on island) out west at a private beach cabana.

I work a lot and it's usually just really nice here, but sometimes when I get a day off, it really is nice to live in paradise.

In paradise you have more than one girl. They are all really nice, and paradise is an understatement for what it feels like.

Not for me my man. I've done the every girl thing and I have now found one who seems to be a match for me in a few difficult ways to find. I'm comfortable with her, excited and happy. I don't know where it'll go, but so far, it's going well.

The scenery here is just incredible and the weather is perfect for a beach day. Ever see the Shawshank Redemption? At the end when they're on the beach? I'll be at a private spot, about 2 minute beach walk east of there, with paddle boards, kayaks, snorkels (it's closed for turtle nestings now(ever swim with a 1,500lbs turtle? magic)) and some incredible food and drinks.

Today should feel like paradise.

Pretty cool man. And you know I am just messing with ya.

Good to hear you are happy and found someone you can dig, and digs you. That's the hardest part. Congrats and good luck with it.

Enjoy your day. I rocked it out last night and will just veg out for the most part today.

I am thinking about making lasagna later...but I might just let the lady decide on something different for all I care. I am just looking forward to the game and kicking back.

Pretty cool man. And you know I am just messing with ya.

Good to hear you are happy and found someone you can dig, and digs you. That's the hardest part. Congrats and good luck with it.

Enjoy your day. I rocked it out last night and will just veg out for the most part today.

I am thinking about making lasagna later...but I might just let the lady decide on something different for all I care. I am just looking forward to the game and kicking back.

This girl can cook too and I know you're just bustin'. All good.

She still hasn't called me today, so now I'm getting pretty nervous. She just got out of a long relationship, so she's pretty gun shy.

She's picking me up at 1 and was napping. Woot!

In paradise you have more than one girl. They are all really nice, and paradise is an understatement for what it feels like.

Juggling girls is more of a hassle for me. Gotta make excuses why you can't see her, plan around them, etc. Then they get hella jealous. I'm currently dealing with that and I don't feel all that great about it honestly. Not morally, just like it's annoying to have to choose.

Unless you mean two girls at the same time *wink wink* I have yet to experience that.

Juggling girls is more of a hassle for me. Gotta make excuses why you can't see her, plan around them, etc. Then they get hella jealous. I'm currently dealing with that and I don't feel all that great about it honestly. Not morally, just like it's annoying to have to choose.

Unless you mean two girls at the same time *wink wink* I have yet to experience that.

It's cool for the first few times, but it gets old quick. Groups larger then 3 are fun if everybody knows what they're doing. It only takes one clown to act like it's their first time to screw that up. AAhh, I love sex.

You just have to tell them you are dating...not anything more. No excuses, no lies. They can't handle it let them go, you can't handle it let them go. Simple.

Archived