Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

I mentioned this awhile ago, but I have been having problems with my phone (Galaxy S II) ever since I upgraded to Ice Cream Sandwich.

Anyone else having problems since upgrading if you did?

I don't know what that means, but I love ice cream sandwiches and the girl in your sig.

---------- Post added September-18th-2012 at 05:31 PM ----------

I don't understand the PM and friend thing on this site and I wish it were simpler.

If only there were a Krispy Kreme around where I live. Sweet,warm, moist, glazed goodness...

Instead I am forced to eat Dunkin Donuts. ****s probably stay in there for weeks at a time, ready to be served to you with a fake smile, by some guy that's probably been picking his nose and scratching his ass all day. Those doughnuts have zero personality to them. Eating Krispy Kreme is like making sweet love to the woman of your dreams.

Man I am really enjoying the weather right now. Seems that for the last few years there really is no easing into the seasons. It's almost like a switch is flipped. Last year it seemed like it took until the middle of October for the leaves to start changing, but I see some trees changing already. I've always loved that crisp fall weather. Didn't seem like there was much of winter though, last year. I guess we can put off the sky of fire and boiling seas for another year, at least.

Lucky was 100 degrees over here today.

Hmmm the fresh out of the oven doughnuts. They are my only 'fatass' indulgence. I usually destroy half a dozen in one sitting. :ols:

They just melt right in your mouth.

---------- Post added September-19th-2012 at 08:21 AM ----------

USGS Earthquake Alert: M 3.3, Virgin Islands region 09/19/12 3:39 AM Virgin Islands

USGS Earthquake Alert: M 2.8, Puerto Rico region 09/19/12 2:26 AM Virgin Islands

USGS Earthquake Alert: M 3.6, Virgin Islands region 09/19/12 1:44 AM Virgin Islands

USGS Earthquake Alert: M 3.2, Virgin Islands region 09/19/12 12:34 AM Virgin Islands

USGS Earthquake Alert: M 2.8, Puerto Rico region 09/18/12 5:15 PM Virgin Islands

USGS Earthquake Alert: M 2.8, Virgin Islands region 09/18/12 1:52 PM Virgin Islands

USGS Earthquake Alert: M 2.8, Virgin Islands region 09/18/12 1:40 PM Virgin Islands

USGS Earthquake Alert: M 2.9, Puerto Rico region 09/18/12 10:59 AM Virgin Islands

USGS Earthquake Alert: M 2.8, Virgin Islands region 09/18/12 10:34 AM Virgin Islands

USGS Earthquake Alert: M 3.0, Puerto Rico region

I know it's a bit weird, but I think Savannah Guthrie is so hot. She crushes Ann Curry and Katie Couric. Although I've gotta say Ann Curry looked fantastic for her age.

She tweeted back at me once.

---------- Post added September-19th-2012 at 02:49 PM ----------

All the cool sports people to follow on the Twitter http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/more/09/13/twitter-100/index.html?eref=sihp&sct=hp_t11_a0

Raccoon City. Wouldn't even think twice...

Yeah, after thinking about it, I'd take my chances with Nemesis/Hunter, with better weapons, and less risky clue hunting/life or death puzzle solving. In Silent Hill, they'd give you a freaking can opener and a flashlight and tell you to beat Straitjacket/Needler, Pyramid Head, etc. Don't even get me started on the bosses, and running around in 2 depressing/terrifying alternate realities.

• Jumbo changed the title to Random Thought Thread
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic