Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

That was one of the worst games I've ever seen. From the blundering incompetence to poor officiating, it was just a nightmare out there. An infuriating, rage-filled, nightmare of demons which have haunted this team before.

It's absolutely ridiculous

I don't care about anything else tonight. Forget football.

It's so damn difficult to care about the rest of the league when the Redskins lose. The Redskins losing has completely taken over my system

I'm so mad

I'sjfoeiaohfa AARGH

"Things are different," they said. "The Rams are pushovers," they said. "Stop being a pansy fan and stick your head up your ass like me!" they said. I came out of the fog right around kickoff. The Saints getting absolutely ramrodded help things a bit as w ell. Every year we get sucked in by beating a team that was supposed to smash us, and every year, we get **** like this. Yeah, some teams can be stuck in mud and make a quantum leap, but not us. Not yet. We still have a ways to go. I'm standing by my 6-10 prediction.

This was not playing down to the level of your competiition. This is getting beaten by a team that's better than you. Period.

Idk man. St. Louis' D is pretty darn tough.

They had Detroit in check last week too.

Meh, you might be right. The way things look right now though, we might have to score at least 4 TD's to win games this year. Amendola was whoring us today. Imagine what a dude like Julio would do to us. And you can bet your ass that he's going to work the slot. They like to move him around. Green is going to be trouble as well. We sucked at every type of coverage we rolled out today.

I can't decide what annoys me more in The Stadium...the chicken little's who believe one loss means the season is effed, or the one's that **** themselves any time anyone criticizes any facet of the team. Always making excuses and jumping down throats for voicing a criticism.

Everybody should be fired we need all new players and we suck. :(

I am so sick of listening to people *****. It sucks!! It's constant and its about the most meaningless crap you can think of. I don't know anybody that complains about anything important, or what I think is important. When certain numbers come up on my phone, I immediately know how the conversation is going to go. I will listen to them *****, I will try to make them feel better about the situation. They will interrupt me with while trying to help them and they will ask questions and they will not allow me to answer.

This crap is really bringing me down. Like way way down. I can't take it any longer, but I don't know what to do about it. It's frustrating.

O.K., I am done complaining - hypocrite.

I am so sick of listening to people *****. It sucks!! It's constant and its about the most meaningless crap you can think of. I don't know anybody that complains about anything important, or what I think is important. When certain numbers come up on my phone, I immediately know how the conversation is going to go. I will listen to them *****, I will try to make them feel better about the situation. They will interrupt me with while trying to help them and they will ask questions and they will not allow me to answer.

This crap is really bringing me down. Like way way down. I can't take it any longer, but I don't know what to do about it. It's frustrating.

O.K., I am done complaining - hypocrite.

Holy crap... You must work where I do... Or at least know the same people...

Holy crap... You must work where I do... Or at least know the same people...

Unfortunately, it has nothing to do with work, and everything to do with who I know. Been going on as far back as I can remember, literally. I am just now reaching the end of my patience with them. It would be easier if it was work, because I could at least distance myself from it.

"Things are different," they said. "The Rams are pushovers," they said. "Stop being a pansy fan and stick your head up your ass like me!" they said. I came out of the fog right around kickoff. The Saints getting absolutely ramrodded help things a bit as w ell. Every year we get sucked in by beating a team that was supposed to smash us, and every year, we get **** like this. Yeah, some teams can be stuck in mud and make a quantum leap, but not us. Not yet. We still have a ways to go. I'm standing by my 6-10 prediction.

This was not playing down to the level of your competiition. This is getting beaten by a team that's better than you. Period.

I'm still sticking to my 10-6. :D

Man I am really enjoying the weather right now. Seems that for the last few years there really is no easing into the seasons. It's almost like a switch is flipped. Last year it seemed like it took until the middle of October for the leaves to start changing, but I see some trees changing already. I've always loved that crisp fall weather. Didn't seem like there was much of winter though, last year. I guess we can put off the sky of fire and boiling seas for another year, at least.

Archived