Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread- Redskins at Saints

TK

1 minute ago, dyst said:

Coaching staff is probably excited that they have held Kamara and Thomas in check so far.

LOL.. but I think they have largely been decoys. Kamara was easy to predict, with Ingram coming back. Smith was clearly the chosen secret weapon tonight with Ginn out.

Just now, Dissident2 said:

Painting? You mean my avatar? That is a screen cap, bro, from a video. Not a painting. Real life! Look at that little baby Danny jumping into the arms of Norval. 

No, the artist they have down on the sideline painting that ****ty painting of Drew Brees.  a 3rd grader could do better.  

1 minute ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Who do we hire to fix this team? I mean don't get me wrong Gruden hasn't been good, but does it really matter. This team can't win with this owner. 

Snyder is the moron who picked Allen to run this team [ into the ground ] but if blame goes anywhere its on Allen.

He let KC go, let McVay go, let DJax go, let Garcon go, and that just in the last 2 years!

If this team ever wants to honestly try to build a football team, they need to start by removing Allen and his slimy fingerprints off of this team.

He is a cancer, and the proof is on the field tonight.

1 minute ago, tmandoug1 said:

Can we please draft Oline next year

The O line play, especially in the middle, has been HORRIBLE. It seems like every week, I expect the Redskins Dline to disrupt the pocket of the opposing teaming for our line to be able to keep the pocket clean for Smith, but no! It's Bizzarro World every week!

3 minutes ago, Skintime said:

Really is too bad that those in charge couldn't see what we saw.

Kirk was not staying here - the front office got a decent stop gap . Over paid but they felt they had a team that could get to the playoffs with a decent qb.

1 minute ago, desertbeagle85 said:

I wouldn't laugh at that at all, because I've said the same thing myself. Younger with more upside and If Baker is legit. That team has a real shot down the road. 

Not to mention a better salary cap position for years

Well I guess its back to watching NFL game pass. Every ****ing year, I try to watch this **** live and get disappointed. This might be up there with the Eagles game when Vick lit their ass up. Its also the week Alex will begin to get what he's gotten his whole career, questions about his play. The WP is going to eat this **** up. Wet garbage for sure. Its going to get worse too. They've got no defense, no wide receivers, no coaching staff and no ****ing heart.

Look, I've already done it, but if I were any of you "remote throwers", "screamers" or a guy that allows this **** to **** up your week, I'd turn this **** off now, buy you a year's prescription to NFL pass and watch some good teams go at it (if you love football like that).

This Redskins **** is old.

Just now, skins island connection said:

Snyder is the moron who picked Allen to run this team [ into the ground ] but if blame goes anywhere its on Allen.

He let KC go, let McVay go, let DJax go, let Garcon go, and that just in the last 2 years!

If this team ever wants to honestly try to build a football team, they need to start by removing Allen and his slimy fingerprints off of this team.

He is a cancer, and the proof is on the field tonight.

Lol yeah Snyder hired him. So I mean he's the moron. 

4 minutes ago, desertbeagle85 said:

Who do we hire to fix this team? I mean don't get me wrong Gruden hasn't been good, but does it really matter. This team can't win with this owner. 

Won't matter until we actually give a GM with a vision the control of everything, from personnel to staffing, obviously including his own HC. And clean house of the current crew other than maybe Shaffer and Kyle Smith. Maybe.

11 minutes ago, Csup said:

I just don’t see a playoff team when I watch the skins.  I think Philly will sweep the skins and they have to be favored to repeat as  division champs at this juncture.

That team I saw play yesterday isn't sweeping anyone.  Their oline and secondary suck to, injuries, Ajaya is on IR

Archived