Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN.com: Trump believes millions voted illegally, WH says -- but provides no proof (and other stories not supported by the facts advanced by the Trump administration)

PeterMP

Not just big obfuscation, more dividing lines to pit Americans against one another. Cause more demonstrations, incite more violence, blame it on leftist agitators.. provide reasoning for crackdowns, oppress Americans.

~Bang

matt schlapp defending the new EO by saying he's seen "dozens" of legitimate cases filed over the years...why "defend" at all...so so stupid

and this is and remains one of the gop's biggest moral/ethical stains...voter suppression (which is exactly what they want to accomplish)

1 hour ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Hmmm just looking at that picture I might have a new contender for my "punch in the face" fantasy. 

Hey @Sacks 'n' Stuff. Dumb as **** or just shameless? 

He definitely has a punchable face, but I don't think anyone will ever replace Reince Priebus as #1 in that category for me. I mean...jesus, just look at the guy.

Reince-Priebus-articleInline.jpg

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

He definitely has a punchable face, but I don't think anyone will ever replace Reince Priebus as #1 in that category for me. I mean...jesus, just look at the guy.

Wasn't there an entire thread on this with the broad consensus being Ted Cruz?

Also, I just searched google images for most punchable face. The first picture was some kid (anyone know who this is) but the 2nd and 3rd were Cruz.

• 1 month later...

I emailed the Virginia Elections Commission to find out what I need to do to get my name off Virginia rolls so I can enroll when I move to Texas since my name has never changed.

I have to contact the county election board. Seems pretty simple.

Looked up the procedures in Texas. Will enroll after I rent an apartment.

Archived