Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN.com: Trump believes millions voted illegally, WH says -- but provides no proof (and other stories not supported by the facts advanced by the Trump administration)

PeterMP

I just saw part of another one of those "trump voter panels" being tracked over the course of a year or more---seen maybe a half-dozen different groups on half a dozen diff news shows, some having several groups (cnn/pbs/cbc)...and it is something anti-trump people need to internalize repeatedly...every obvious challenging question you could ask, they had literally zero problems with anything done to date, actually happy about all of it, and supporting stuff (all of them on this show) like 3-5 mil faux votes for hillary...also ton of left hate across the board...stop the protests shut up...they're happy he still tweets, cuts out "you" (points to interviewer they've known now for over a year. (really nice guy) and makes angry face saying she's "sick of it" (him and all he represents)....

now anecdotally, this describes almost all of the many trump voters i know of...the ones i keep telling myself exist, the more rational ones just fed up to the max (whatever) but i guess "very rare" is about the best i can call it...

btw, this particular group was the smallest (5-6) and least diverse (all white women, say 40-60) looking upper middle income...speaking of rare, I am going to use mature judgment and not make shallow comments of demeaning nature about their appearance and their facial/tone/body language in communication...

9 minutes ago, killerbee99 said:

And some people on this board will still support the moron in chief

Expect it in a 3 am tweet.... Ughhhh

I keep asking this question to Trump supporters, "What would Trump have to do for you to no longer support him?"

EVERY TIME they simply deflect and NEVER answer the question. Most truly believe that all of the objections and criticisms of Trump are just sour grapes from November. Others I don't know, part of me thinks that they are so pissed about Obama that they are willing to over look anything Trump does. I personally believe that the number of true believers is very small, but the number of truly partisan twits is enormous. So yeah, there will be a ton who will defend him unconditionally because turning their backs on him would mean admitting they were wrong to support him and that won't happen.

So reports are that Trump is really not enjoying being President.  He seems to have some difficulty with the scope of it.

You know, he'd probably hate it less if he stopped inventing problems to solve that don't exist.

For example, stop spending several hours a day fretting about voter fraud.  Maybe, instead, devote those 3 hours a day to figuring out people who could fill out your departments, one department a day.

Someone get him some Aderall.

I honestly believe that Trump is obsessed about voter fraud because he's a cheat. He's a cheater to such a degree that he can't imagine that others wouldn't cheat. He cheats in business. He cheats in marriage. He cheats at everything. So, when he sees something go against him it's not because he lost, but the other guy must have out cheated him.

He just can't fathom losing after all the effort he and his allies put in to rig the system. How could there be so many votes against him to possibly overcome that?

@BurgoldI sinerely don't think you're too far off on that. Cheaters think everyone cheats, liars think everyone lies. It's classic projection, and when you've done nothing but surround yourself with a sycophantic echo chamber filled with yes-men then it's no wonder there's no one to break the downward spiral of his out of control adolescent mental immaturity. He's quite literally a man-child and the fact that he's easily antagonized, he is incapable of understanding basic ideas of logic and reason (false equivelency and other logical fallacies), he's obsessed with beliefs unfounded by facts, and seems to lack any semblance of self awareness all support that conclusion.

The REAL problem is that his supporters are EXACTLY the same so they see no problem with what he's doing.

On 2/3/2017 at 8:16 PM, Jumbo said:

btw, this particular group was the smallest (5-6) and least diverse (all white women, say 40-60) looking upper middle income...

I've seen one of those. I don't even know what to say. I'm not in the mood to be that mean but if you're not going to be honest about it what's the point?

4 minutes ago, tshile said:

I've seen one of those. I don't even know what to say. I'm not in the mood to be that mean but if you're not going to be honest about it what's the point?

I believe his point was:  that despite white privilege and decent income, they still sound like idiots supporting another idiot.

@Jumbo...did I get it right?:drooley:

13 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

What are we doing here people? WHAT, THE **** ARE WE DOING??

It appears that we are screaming about every issue instead of picking our battles.  Don't you know anything about how to fight a war?  That is certainly one thing that the Left could learn from the Right.

2 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

It appears that we are screaming about every issue instead of picking our battles.  Don't you know anything about how to fight a war?  That is certainly one thing that the Left could learn from the Right.

Like we didnt spend the first two weeks of this presidency discussing the amount of people at the inauguration lol

Come on son. We were looking for Obamas birth certificate for like 7 years lls be serious 

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Like we didnt spend the first two weeks of this presidency discussing the amount of people at the inauguration lol

Come on son. We were looking for Obamas birth certificate for like 7 years lls be serious 

You are looking at sub sects of the Right.  It seems like the entire Left is flipping out about every single thing.  You won't win that way.  

Archived