Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN.com: Trump believes millions voted illegally, WH says -- but provides no proof (and other stories not supported by the facts advanced by the Trump administration)

PeterMP

I don't know.  I think it would have gone better for them if it were only 'liberal' states outright refusing.

This thing has gotten a pretty bad reputation and a ton of push-back across the board so far. 

30 minutes ago, visionary said:

I don't know.  I think it would have gone better for them if it were only 'liberal' states outright refusing.

This thing has gotten a pretty bad reputation and a ton of push-back across the board so far. 

I don't think Trump's target market cares much about details like that.  Like i said above, the fact that HALF of the states (regardless of which states) did not comply will be pointed to as IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE* that (1) there is massive voter fraud, and (2) they are hiding it from the public.  It will be up to individuals to decide that (1) that is a bull**** argument, and (2) Trump is full of ****.  

About 38% of Americans will not come to that conclusion.  

*Notably by Kellyann Conway

Actually, I suspect that what they expected to happen was that the red states would hand it over, and the blue states wouldn't. 

And then they would find no evidence of massive fraud in the red states. Whereas not turning it over would be proof of massive fraud, carried out by the Dems. 

Just my assumption, though. 

4 hours ago, Larry said:

Actually, I suspect that what they expected to happen was that the red states would hand it over, and the blue states wouldn't. 

And then they would find no evidence of massive fraud in the red states. Whereas not turning it over would be proof of massive fraud, carried out by the Dems. 

Just my assumption, though. 

I'm pretty sure that's EXACTLY what they expected. Then they could claim that those Dems are hiding voter fraud...then just about as many red states gave him the finger!

12 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

What an embarrassment. All because he's a delusional old man who can't get over the fact that majority of American's rejected him.

And that is the most benign of the reasons he wants to collect the data. The rest of the reasons are far more sinister.

Just as an aside, though, about wanting this data?  

I would actually love for somebody to collect the data, and find out how many people voted twice. (In two different states). 

Would't be at all surprised if that happened. Thousands of times. (A million, IMO, would be a real stretch, but not completely impossible to believe). 

Clearly all this nonsense is to soothe the Orange snowflake and his followers' hurt feelings over the whipping they took in the popular vote. 

If the media really wants to drive this unhinged nut in the White House off the deep end, they should just go back to comparing his puny crowd at the inauguration to those of President Obama. 

Every week just post the pics as reminders. The weakling in the White House would be in defcon 1 mode.

i wonder if my voting history would be factored into gun permits?

just sayin'... that is usually the first fear of government overreach wanting lists of citizens.

The folks who so doggedly and tenaciously guard the Second seem awfully quiet.

i mean, other than their nationally publicized threat towards folks who's voting records might not be what they like, of course.

~Bang

8 hours ago, scruffylookin said:

Clearly all this nonsense is to soothe the Orange snowflake and his followers' hurt feelings over the whipping they took in the popular vote. 

If the media really wants to drive this unhinged nut in the White House off the deep end, they should just go back to comparing his puny crowd at the inauguration to those of President Obama. 

Every week just post the pics as reminders. The weakling in the White House would be in defcon 1 mode.

Really, all that has to be posted are pics of Inaugural Day with the Women's March the next day. Even more telling plus worldwide!

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Really, all that has to be posted are pics of Inaugural Day with the Women's March the next day. Even more telling plus worldwide!

Yep, make a loop commercial for the FNN, haha...let's see who's telling the truth!

Archived