Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN.com: Trump believes millions voted illegally, WH says -- but provides no proof (and other stories not supported by the facts advanced by the Trump administration)

PeterMP

2 hours ago, visionary said:

Interesting. I do like the idea of trying to make them pay money that is owed. But I'm not sure that I like them taking the right to vote away. But we also curtail other rights to incline people to do what. We can certainly have an interesting discussion about how white right marginalizing these poor people is.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2017 at 1:52 PM, TheGreatBuzz said:

Interesting. I do like the idea of trying to make them pay money that is owed. But I'm not sure that I like them taking the right to vote away. But we also curtail other rights to incline people to do what. We can certainly have an interesting discussion about how white right marginalizing these poor people is.

yeah the problem is people just don't pay the fines.

then they want something (or to use something) from he government, and the government uses the opportunity to collect its debt.

but because the collection comes at the time where they need something, there is always a group of people who will declare that a terrible practice.

they were locking people up for not paying fines in florida when they went to gov't run shelters during the hurricane, and people were mad. they get mad about execution of warrants. there are people who get mad when a simple traffic stop turns to an arrest because of overdue fines. they get mad when voting rights are restored.

i don't know what the right answer is, other than pay your fines like you're supposed to.

2 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

Jeebus what the hell is happening down there?

One would hope that this will be taken to the SCOTUS. It's baffling and there really is no good reason to not preserve all ballots in all elections through the country. Can you imagine if Obama had order all ballots destroyed from his POTUS elections? I know exactly what would be said. 

• 2 weeks later...

all that great camera time that freakshow slimeball kris koback had on this deal....awesome gopers....another nunes direct from the factory...the sheer breadth, depth, and toxicity of the excrement produced by this admin and its supporters is beyond mortal ken :P (love that phrase---apparently has zero to do with the doll)

Archived