Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN.com: Trump believes millions voted illegally, WH says -- but provides no proof (and other stories not supported by the facts advanced by the Trump administration)

PeterMP

As much as I hate this happening, I am going to register in Texas when I move, and I will continuously check my registration to make sure it's still there. 

It's galling that in this Home of the Brave and Land of the Free that our vote is under attack. 

When we get a responsible Congress, I want to see a law against this crap that Trump and the Republicans are pulling forever outlawed.

DOJ now thinks law allows purging eligible voter from rolls w/o any actual evidence they moved: just declining to vote, not answering mail.

They really are trying to do so much worse than game the system. I don't think they believe in America at all.

1 hour ago, Burgold said:

They really are trying to do so much worse than game the system. I don't think they believe in America at all.

That's the cleanest explanation, and exactly right. 

They don't believe in America, they only believe in "their version" of America...and they'll play dirty with our people and their votes in order to achieve it. 

Scoundrels, all of them.

This is a Norman Rockwell painting called Murder in Mississippi. It depicts the final moments in the lives of James Chaney, Andrew Goodman and Michael Schwerner, three civil rights workers killed by members of the Ku Klux Klan 53 years ago this summer for registering people to vote. That's not ancient history. It's not even history. It's current events.

FB_IMG_1502205450269.jpg

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

Disagree.  It's easily believable.  

Did you watch the clip? Its pretty crazy when you think about how those people would have reacted to the exact same questions 10 years go. 

But like you said its pretty believable at this point. 

If Republicans spent half as much time actually governing to provide for the general welfare as they did to deny the voters their Constitutional right to vote, we'd be a better country. 

It's up to us to make sure that our Constitutional right to vote is protected from these predatory Republicans.

Another group devoted to voter suppression and voter fraud. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-voter-fraud_us_5995a07ee4b06ef724d6d885?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Look Ahead America is technically nonpartisan. But Braynard told The New York Times, which first reported on the group’s formation, that the organization aims to register new voters not unlike those who supported Trump in the 2016 election. Its board of advisers consists of nearly 40 Trump campaign alumni, and it does not have to disclose donors because it is registered as a 501(c)(3).

Look Ahead America says it plans to “apply data forensics” to watch out for indications that ballots were cast by undocumented immigrants, noncitizens or deceased residents. It also plans to give people recording equipment to “document illegal voting.”

Braynard disputed critics’ suggestion that surveillance at polling places would intimidate voters.

Archived