Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

45 minutes ago, mike42 said:

Bogus report. The sources in the article are closer to fiction than fact, they even counted Trumps own opinions as a lie. I took the article less serious when David claimed there is zero evidence of voter fraud. Many sources to each link provides little to no creditably from David. The article claims Obama told a total of 1 lie in his final year in office.......that's a typical article from the left wing extremist NY Times.

Excellent work. This should put to rest the delusional stance that Donald Trump has a lifelong history of serial lying. And the decades of endless audio and video tape and writings of trump that they use to support this "lying" myth can be chalked up to those lib hollywood special effects operatives.

Thanks level-headed guy for putting this typical left wing extremist injustice to bed, though usually when don's lying comes up I just say "what about hillary" and I win.

58 minutes ago, mike42 said:

Bogus report. The sources in the article are closer to fiction than fact, they even counted Trumps own opinions as a lie. I took the article less serious when David claimed there is zero evidence of voter fraud. Many sources to each link provides little to no creditably from David. The article claims Obama told a total of 1 lie in his final year in office.......that's a typical article from the left wing extremist NY Times.

The Earth is flat. It’s my opinion so I’m not lying even though I’ve seen the fake news photos of the “round” Earth. A lie hidden behind the claim of it being an opinion is bogus. 

I'd love to see mike42's evidence of voter fraud. Maybe he can be a judge after that.

All of these "laws" and "qualifications" are just liberal red tape and overregulation anyway. We should replace the bar exam with a Real American Values test. All multiple choice with the same three answers: a. Amen, b. well that don't seem right, or c. fake news. 

Just heard something that should be utterly and completely ridiculous. Tillerson spoke to the UN about North Korea stating the US' position and what has to happen to begin talks. The general assessment was that what Tilerson said was reasonable, but we have to wait to find out what the President thinks. The Sec of State needs to speak with the President's voice and confidence when addressing the UN. If not, we all just appear like buffoons and no one can trust a word we say.

Hopefully, the analyst was being a jack ass, but since Trump has contradicted directly and immediately his SoS a number of times, I'm worried he's not.

All things in balance. While generating these enormous tax cuts mostly for corporations and the ultra wealthy, we are planning to cut counter terrorism programs by over 500 million dollars. Good thing we have our priorities straight. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/12/14/democrats-say-trump-to-seek-federal-pay-freeze-and-cuts-to-domestic-security/?utm_term=.cc038c80d76e

The two reports are based on budget guidance from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), dated Nov. 28, overruling Department of Homeland Security (DHS) requests. The guidance was leaked to the panel’s Democratic staff by a whistleblower. Sen. Claire McCaskill (Mo.), the committee’s top Democrat, had the staff issue summaries of the OMB document. One report focuses on personnel, the other on counterterrorism programs.

Although the budget documents concern DHS, the personnel summary says “OMB intends to issue a pay freeze for federal civilian employees in 2019.” Quoting the administration’s document, the staff report adds: “OMB has instructed DHS: ‘Per governmentwide guidance, no civilian pay raise is included in the recommended level for the FY 2019 Budget.’ ”

The counterterrorism report says the administration “intends to seek $568 million in cuts to counterterrorism programs” from 2017 levels. That would include decreases in programs on violent extremism, port and public transportation security, domestic nuclear detection and emergency management grants.

2 hours ago, Jumbo said:

No, no, no, no, no, nah, nope, no, no, no, no, no, no way, nope, no, no, no, no, no, nope, no way, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, nope, no, no, no way Jose, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, nyet, nyet, nyet, nope, no, no, no no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no freaking way, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, uh-uh, nope, no, no, no, read my lips, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no cigar, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, fughetaboutit, nope, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, nope, uh-uh, no, no and **** no.

4 hours ago, Llevron said:

Im assuming you have proof of your opinions and you are not just talking out of your ass. Care to provide them? I would love to believe what you have to say but you give me literally no reason to. 

Don't bother it was a drive-by. 

He won't be back to defend anything.  He can't.  His outburst was not based on any facts, but only on his deeply held feeling that everyone is biased against his side.

That judge was an idiot. Here are the correct answers to those questions in case anyone was wondering...

Q. When's the last time you read the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure?

A. Nobody knows more about the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure than I do. Believe me.

Q. When's the last time you read the Federal Rules of Evidence?

A. When's the last time Hillary read the Federal Rules of Evidence?

Q. Can you tell me what the Daubert Standard is?

A. The Daubert Standard is a disaster. Other countries are laughing at us. We're going to replace it with something and it's going to be so much better. Believe me.

Q. Do you know what a Motion In Limine is?

A. I know more about it than all of the experts who have dedicated their life to studying the American justice system. I have a plan and it's going to take care of all Motions in Lemonade right away but I'm not going to tell you what it is. I'm like, a smart person. Okay?

Are you ****ING KIDDING ME?

WaPo: CDC gets list of forbidden words: fetus, transgender, diversity.

The Trump administration is prohibiting officials at the nation’s top public health agency from using a list of seven words or phrases — including “fetus” and “transgender” — in any official documents being prepared for next year’s budget.

Policy analysts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta were told of the list of forbidden words at a meeting Thursday with senior CDC officials who oversee the budget, according to an analyst who took part in the 90-minute briefing. The forbidden words are “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender,” “fetus,” “evidence-based” and “science-based.”

In some instances, the analysts were given alternative phrases. Instead of “science-based” or ­“evidence-based,” the suggested phrase is “CDC bases its recommendations on science in consideration with community standards and wishes,” the person said. In other cases, no replacement words were immediately offered.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/cdc-gets-list-of-forbidden-words-fetus-transgender-diversity/2017/12/15/f503837a-e1cf-11e7-89e8-edec16379010_story.html

So the ****ing CDC isn't allowed to use the words "evidence-based" or "science-based"? Jesus this is so ****ing beyond....I just can't.....

This **** feels like it's straight out of 1984.

Archived