Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I, for one, will definitely not be wishing a single person a merry christmas this year.  Happy Holidays' will be getting tossed around left, right and center. 

If I know what they celebrate I tend to be specific. Happy Hanukkah to some. Merry Christmas to others. If I don't know I'm fine with Happy Holidays. I've never been particularly offended by someone wishing me a Merry Christmas. Not sure why someone would be offended by a wish of a happy holiday.

To me, the War on Christmas is both really stupid and shows a really pathetic level of insecurity.

48 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Thats what my wife calls me.?

OK, just know i am thinking of a joke that subtly suggests that she's calling me, but that i am far too mature and sophisticated to ever say it in a public forum.

;)

~~Bang

17 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Of course, because ending Obamacare's socialized medicine would NATURALLY make the capitalistic insurance companies do worse.

What even do words mean?

Alternative facts, alternative words, alternative meanings, alternative economics, there's a consistent trend here.....................

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

So wait....for months he's been talking about how awesome the stock market is doing (and of course how he did it all) but now he's talking about how great it is that stocks are falling.....and....taking credit for that also? wtf?

I had that exact same thought. 

Typically great article by George Will.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/sinister-figures-lurk-around-our-careless-president/2017/10/13/09c9448c-af6e-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html?undefined=&utm_term=.38962e37809b&wpisrc=nl_most&wpmm=1

Sinister figures lurk around our careless president

With eyes wide open, Mike Pence eagerly auditioned for the role as Donald Trump’s poodle. Now comfortably leashed, he deserves the degradations that he seems too sycophantic to recognize as such. He did Trump’s adolescent bidding with last Sunday’s preplanned virtue pageant of scripted indignation — his flight from the predictable sight of players kneeling during the national anthem at a football game. No unblinkered observer can still cling to the hope that Pence has the inclination, never mind the capacity, to restrain, never mind educate, the man who elevated him to his current glory. Pence is a reminder that no one can have sustained transactions with Trump without becoming too soiled for subsequent scrubbing.

Archived