Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Trump justifying stopping health care payments for low income people because they were "subsidies to pet insurance companies" would be like cutting food stamps because they're subsidies to grocery stores. 

...Oh God...  Nobody tell him Jeff Bezos now owns Whole Foods.

Where were these people in 2015 and 2016? 

So much handwringing in this crowd! 

Unfortunately for the Republic and citizens, they punted their responsibilities to thoroughly vett Trump.

And I also fault the media, particularly FOX and CNN for giving him free publicity ever time he opened his ****ing mouth.

10 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Trump justifying stopping health care payments for low income people because they were "subsidies to pet insurance companies" would be like cutting food stamps because they're subsidies to grocery stores. 

...Oh God...  Nobody tell him Jeff Bezos now owns Whole Foods.

I don't think he necessarily knows/cares/believes that what he did will hurt many low income, elderly, and sick people (even though pretty much everyone besides Trump mouthpieces says it will). i think all he cares about is undoing something that PBGWMFOM (President Black Guy Who Made Fun Of Me) did. I think we're well aware by now that he has no real capacity for empathy, compassion or foresight. The amusing part is that he somehow seems to have convinced himself that the public at large will blame Obama or Democrats for it if he just repeats it often enough, even though history shows that people almost always blame the current ruling party or President for bad things happening. Then again, we also know that all he cares about is his base so the majority of Americans blaming him and the Republicans for near future healthcare woes may simply not even register to him.

A major problem is his Twitter account. He can broadcast lies over and over, and they are hard to refute, particularly among the people who will be most affected by his actions/words. 

I still say that candidates and politicians shouldn't have a Twitter account while running/serving. It too easily a propaganda tool. Same with Instagram and other social media.  It's not a First Amendment issue.

32 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

A major problem is his Twitter account. He can broadcast lies over and over, and they are hard to refute, particularly among the people who will be most affected by his actions/words. 

I still say that candidates and politicians shouldn't have a Twitter account while running/serving. It too easily a propaganda tool. Same with Instagram and other social media.  It's not a First Amendment issue.

I disagree wholeheartedly. 

I despise trump and everything he stands for. 

His constant lies make me cringe every time I see one. 

But if you take away his twitter you're no better than he is with his fake media nonsense. 

You can't have a filter for the stuff that comes out of the whitehouse just because you disagree with it. 

It's our job to be smart enough to recognize the lies and educate those who don't. 

1 hour ago, redskinss said:

I disagree wholeheartedly. 

I despise trump and everything he stands for. 

His constant lies make me cringe every time I see one. 

But if you take away his twitter you're no better than he is with his fake media nonsense. 

You can't have a filter for the stuff that comes out of the whitehouse just because you disagree with it. 

It's our job to be smart enough to recognize the lies and educate those who don't. 

I agree with you in general but if Trump were to violate Twitter's ToS policies (I've actually seen some arguments that he has done so multiple times) and they made a compelling case that he did, he could be banned and there isn't much he could really do about it other than sue them or go on TV and scream at them. Just like on a message board...if you violate the ToS (that you agreed to upon signing up, just like with Twitter) you can be banned and can't necessarily run for cover under the 1st amendment. 

14 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I agree with you in general but if Trump were to violate Twitter's ToS policies (I've actually seen some arguments that he has done so multiple times) and they made a compelling case that he did, he could be banned and there isn't much he could really do about it other than sue them or go on TV and scream at them. Just like on a message board...if you violate the ToS (that you agreed to upon signing up, just like with Twitter) you can be banned and can't necessarily run for cover under the 1st amendment. 

True but I highly doubt twitter is going to ban the president of the united states of america. 

Can you even imagine the **** storm that would follow. 

It would certainly be fun to watch though. 

15 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I agree with you, but it could be a poor business decision because trumps followers would push back.

38 minutes ago, redskinss said:

True but I highly doubt twitter is going to ban the president of the united states of america. 

Can you even imagine the **** storm that would follow. 

It would certainly be fun to watch though. 

Oh I doubt it would happen but it would definitely be something to behold. It would be beyond a **** storm. More like an F5 **** tornado. 

36 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

I agree with you, but it could be a poor business decision because trumps followers would push back.

Hard to say, really. Trump's base is very passionate and devoted to his cult of personality but they're still only about 30% of the population. I have a feeling it wouldn't necessarily be a poor business decision. However, it would certainly have the effect of riling up his base because he could claim that it was "proof" of the elites or whoever being against him (even though Twitter would have to lay out a very compelling case with multiple examples of how he repeatedly broke their Terms of Service (though facts never got in the way of a Trump supporter before so I doubt they would with this.)

On the other hand that would be a catch-22. On one hand he would be able to scream about the "media" and "fake news" trying to censor him...but on the other he would be deprived of the very medium which he uses so effectively to get that message across.

5 hours ago, mistertim said:

No way on Dallas Twitter bans Trump. 

I'm pretty sure they get get paid per page views. How many page views you think the Commander in Tweet generates?  

Here's some nice wishful thinking?

Steve Bannon predicts Trump will win 400 electoral votes in 2020 at Values Voters Summit

I posted the  2016 map. Where the **** dies Bannon think Trump is going to flip in 2020? 

Right now, it's 50-50 Trump gets reelected but there's no way in hell he wins 400 EVs. Even

if the Dems nominate some to liberal to win in 2020; Trump isn't going to flip to many states.

At best he would win what he did with in 2016 and maybe pickup 1 to 3 states.

My guess if Trump wins, he wins by a lesser margin in 2020 electorally and loses by an even greater margin in the popular vote.Trump

better watch what he does in Puerto Rico, because enough of them could move to Florida and flip Florida to the Dems. 

bRgO6.png

19 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Where were these people in 2015 and 2016? 

So much handwringing in this crowd! 

Unfortunately for the Republic and citizens, they punted their responsibilities to thoroughly vett Trump.

And I also fault the media, particularly FOX and CNN for giving him free publicity ever time he opened his ****ing mouth.

CNN especially, as well as trotting out Conway and McEnany  Beebop and Rocksteady to continually  disperse their antifacts virus

Archived