Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

I fully expect Trump to issue the challenge publicly if enough cable news shows lead with "Is Donald Trump smarter than Rex Tillerson?"

He should start out with some qualifying rounds.  

Better ratings.  More publicity.  

536e120fa6b83d32bd3f71a15beec12e_areyous

39 minutes ago, Larry said:

He should start out with some qualifying rounds.  

Better ratings.  More publicity.  

536e120fa6b83d32bd3f71a15beec12e_areyous

Trump knows his base. Only coastal elites recognize IQ tests. Real Americans would rather watch a fellow real American, Jeff Foxworthy, decide if someone is in fact smarter than a 5th grader. No one knows what is a good or bad IQ. Being smarter than a 5th grader is a yes or no answer.

Just now, Llevron said:

Trump aint going back at him yet either. I really wanted this mornings news to be about a reply dis track from Mr. President himself. 

I doubt he’s heard about it yet, isn’t on the news at all, simply a viral thing at this point.  If the news doesn’t carry it then I doubt we hear a reaction from Trump at all.

2 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I doubt he’s heard about it yet, isn’t on the news at all, simply a viral thing at this point.  If the news doesn’t carry it then I doubt we hear a reaction from Trump at all.

Thats a shame. If I was CNN this would be my morning segment. Just cause I know hes watching. 

2 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

the orange **** continues his war on the 1st amendment

He may have sufficiently rallied the idiot troops against the NFL and black players but there are no black news stations he can bankrupt and his minions dont watch anything other than Fox anyway so he really cant hurt their viewership. 

The SC will never let him stop the free press. 

13 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

the orange **** continues his war on the 1st amendment

Cue the small government conservatives talking about the 1st amendment only refers to Congress.

If cable news starts talking about the Eminem vid expect Trump to get Toby Keith to record the diss response.

3 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Cue the small government conservatives talking about the 1st amendment only refers to Congress.

If cable news starts talking about the Eminem vid expect Trump to get Toby Keith to record the diss response.

You're crazy if you don't think he'd give his buddy Theodore Nugent that task. 

57 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Trump aint going back at him yet either. I really wanted this mornings news to be about a reply dis track from Mr. President himself. 

His staff will show it to him when he needs a dis track shun.  

20 hours ago, Larry said:

Still better than Cruz.  

(Can I claim credit for launching what I hope will become a future meme?)  

Agreed. Cruz may have actually succeeded in pushing the GOP's devastating agenda. 

Trump is an incompetent buffoon and you wouldn't be able to tell that his party controls every branch of the federal government.

Archived