Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Corker is like all of us after we give our two weeks notice at a ****ty job.

Also, unlike a lot of us, he can easily be set after this job, so he's probably not worried about badmouthing his previous employer and poisoning the well.

Go get 'em Corker.  Redeem yourself for your previous prostrations.

I love the paradoxical idea that exercising basic constitutional rights (or even simply freedom of thought) is somehow disrespecting our country.

Some people will never be able to embrace the fact that our country was founded by a bunch of renegades who were willing to go to war because they believed their government was failing them, regardless what their friends and neighbors thought.  That idea is simply too scary for some I guess.

54 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Waiting for one if these dudes to defend his intelligence saying he even came up with the term fake he's so smart. It's gonna happen. 

I'm sure people are doing this on other sites and social media. Haven't seen anyone here defending Trump in a minute. They've all just called it quits. All they can do now is get mad at liberal hypocrisy or come out for whatever culture war were fighting at the moment.

We poo pooed Trump when he said he would throw Hillary in jail in elected.  Well, he still might.

Thing is, I think in 2020 the norm has to broken.  Donald Trump has broken so many norms and in all likelihood violated same laws,  Those running should promise once elected to thoroughly investigate Trump and if they are crimes committed; prosecute them.

The guy is basically using his position to make money at his properties.

16 hours ago, visionary said:

Hey Mikey, you're doin' it rong...arm outstretched, palm down.

16 hours ago, dfitzo53 said:

I love the paradoxical idea that exercising basic constitutional rights (or even simply freedom of thought) is somehow disrespecting our country.

Some people will never be able to embrace the fact that our country was founded by a bunch of renegades who were willing to go to war because they believed their government was failing them, regardless what their friends and neighbors thought.  That idea is simply too scary for some I guess.

It's the same thing with the constitution, religion, founding fathers, etc. for some people. The actual ideas and logic are immaterial. For them, it's only what they want it to be.

Archived