Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

22 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

God, please if you are up there, let this fool take an IQ test.

It is one of the highest don't forget. I'd just like to see how high it can get. Anticipating a new scale after it is impossible to correctly score an IQ as high as Trump's. 

Mensa has offered to administer it. Think of the ratings!!!

https://www.circa.com/story/2017/10/10/politics/trump-offers-to-compare-iq-tests-with-rex-tillerson-after-reported-moron-insult

Just now, RedskinsFan44 said:

An IQ test? I'm not sure they make an IQ test written in comic sans, with pretty pop-up pictures and flashing lights. I would be legitimately surprised if he could spell his own name.

5 hours ago, No Excuses said:

An IQ-test match with his own Secretary of State and picking fights weekly with his own parties Senators.

Nice one GOP.

Still better than Cruz.  

(Can I claim credit for launching what I hope will become a future meme?)  

51 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

God, please if you are up there, let this fool take an IQ test.

It is one of the highest don't forget. I'd just like to see how high it can get. Anticipating a new scale after it is impossible to correctly score an IQ as high as Trump's. 

Future tweet

After taking that IQ test many people are calling me a "savant"

I'd be willing to guarantee that don has never competed a serious iq test. He would have a great deal of difficulty on the any of the top assessments in some key areas, but would do well on others. Biggest thing is I don't see him ever being able to follow the testing protocols, including just being able to focus for the time required without interaction, correctly follow all directions, and complete any such assessment that would take 1 1/2-2 hrs in most cases. 

That said, there are all kinds of interactional behavioral "skills" (manipulation being a primary one) that come into play in the pursuit of desired gratification and goal achievement and a wide range of ability potential for an endless variety of functions/actions that often get lumped in with "intelligence" in muddying fashion. And you hear (mainly) lay people talk about all "kinds of intelligence" (academic; experiential; emotional) which basically muddies **** up too. As a generality, we tend to use our native language with the precision and competence of someone throwing knives for the first time...with their feet.

I envision that IQ test going a little something like this:

Jerry Jones: Hey Donnie!

Trump: Coming up.

Jerry Jones: How did you do on the IQ test?!

Trump: 85!

Jerry Jones: What?!!

Trump: 85, Jerry! 85 IQ !

[Jerry laughs.]

Pence: 85?

Jerry Jones: Well, well, well...

Pence: He's coming up?

Jerry Jones: Well, I'm no genius, but according to my calculations he should be here in a few seconds.

Pence: Yeah, but an 85, that's ridiculous.

Jerry Jones: Well, maybe the test was diversity bias, you know a lot of questions about dreamers and rights...

[Trump comes in looking angry.]

Trump: Oh, hello professor.

Pence: Don, I cannot believe...

Trump: Please...

Pence: No there has got be a mistake.

Trump: You should've seen her face. It was the exact same look my father gave me when I told him I wanted to be President.

Jerry Jones: But an 85?

Pence: There were too many distractions there. People kneeling...what their name was and Irsay...I couldn't concentrate.

Jerry Jones mocking: It was a madhouse.

Pence: Jerry! It was! Let me take it again.

Trump: Whow, forget it.

Pence: Oh, come on, come on. I guarantee 140. What do you have to lose?

Trump: You could do worst!

Pence: No, no, I guarantee it.

Jerry: All right, I'll ask her.

Pence: Ok, now where I'm going to take it.

Jerry Jones: Take it here, I'll leave, there'll be no distractions.

Ethics?  That doesn't exist in Trumpville.

If a Dem or Independent wins in 2020; they need to thoroughly investigate the Trump administration from Trump on down.  Charge them the crimes they have committed and put their asses in jail.

AS for intelligence; Trump has none whatsoever.  It doesn't matter what kind of intelligence; that is something he doesn't posses.

Trump doesn't want to make an enemy of Eminem lol. He could mock and destroy Trump 10x worse than that if he wanted to, especially if he's motivated. There's way too much material on Trump for Eminem to work with. 

Archived