Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Meh...KAC in an NY cap is just typical political pandering, they do this crap all the time. Show up to a ball game and wear the cap of the hometown team. I’d be stunned if many team owners at all didn’t support Trump/GOP. 

It wouldn’t change my opinion of the team unless they came out as a team and officially endorsed a politician.

Just now, justice98 said:

Kellyanne Conway looks about as natural in a baseball cap as Trump does in church.

But not nearly as worried about spontaneous combustion!

12 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Meh...KAC in an NY cap is just typical political pandering, they do this crap all the time. Show up to a ball game and wear the cap of the hometown team.

Here's the young Yankees fan:

sM0KoY5.jpg

IS CHINA STRAIGHT-UP BRIBING DONALD TRUMP?

The president suddenly softens on a Chinese business after Beijing bankrolls a Trump Organization project.

When Donald Trump announced on Sunday night that he was riding to the rescue of Chinese electronics maker ZTE, more than a few people, including those who work for him, were shocked. For one thing, Trump has long-claimed that China “is raping us” through unfair trade practices, and stealing American jobs. For another, the U.S. and Beijing are currently locked in tense negotiations to avoid a protracted trade war, thanks to the president’s decision to slap Chinese imports with a vast array of tariffs. For yet another, just a month prior, Trump’s own Commerce Department had banned shipments of American technology to ZTE for seven years, saying that the company violated American sanctions against countries including Iran and North Korea and lied about punishing employees for doing so. As a result, ZTE halted major operating activities—an outcome you’d have expected to please the president, considering he’d just imposed aluminum and steel tariffs on “national security” grounds, and ZTE was threatening national security. So it was a bit odd to see Trump pull a complete 180, suddenly insisting that the company and its 75,000 Chinese jobs must be saved, though to be fair, tweeting “Look, China just pumped $500 million into a Trump Organization project so I had to do them a solid” might not have gone over so well.

Oh, that’s right—according to multiple news outlets, the president’s total about-face on China came just 72 hours after the developer of a theme park outside Jakarta, known as MNC Lido City, with whom the Trump Organization has an agreement to license its name, signed a deal to receive $500 million in Chinese government loans, in addition to another $500 million from government banks. According to Agence France-Presse, the Trump Organization will rake in almost $3.7 million in licensing and consulting payments from Lido, along with another project in Bali. The company will also earn management fees, and be “eligible for additional unspecified incentives.” (Upon entering the White House, Trump turned over day-to-day management of the family business to his sons Donny Jr. and Eric, but chose not to divest himself financially from the company.)

Click on the link for the full article

So make a mark on the calendar so you can note exactly which day it was that the question of whether or not an adversarial foreign government has bribed the President of the United States was asked in dead seriousness, with no nod towards absurdity or overt paranoia at all.

**** this ****ing traitor. Literally selling us out.

I wonder when i can start to put in for a voucher to be in the crowd when we rightfully hang this fat traitorous ****.

Because i want to be there. And i want to stick both of my middle fingers in the air the moment they spring the trap. And i hope like hell he'd see them with the final pathetic light that enters his pigbrain.

~Bang

35 minutes ago, China said:

IS CHINA STRAIGHT-UP BRIBING DONALD TRUMP?

No, they're not straight-up bribing him.  

They're laundering it through his company, and his sons.  (Who hold no government position whatsoever, but are sent at government expense to negotiate national policy, (and business deals), anyway.)  

That makes it all OK.  

Rex's book could be called "Lots of stuff i should have listened to before it was too late. A user's guide to selling your soul"

Honestly, former administration officials who have only recently come to the realizations of what this "presidency" actually is should **** off.

Too late.  have some balls for a change and turn evidence.

~Bang

2 hours ago, visionary said:

Because the media is too busy talking about some aide that made a cruel joke about McCain and that needed to be the top story for several days.  The media's priorities are as screwed up as most of America's.

Any recent word on Trump's military parade?  If someone were told they had to be in the march, could they claim to be a conscientious objector?

asking for a friend :ph34r:

12 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Wait so my dog can write a book about me and I can write that off?????

You can write a book without a dog and write it off. 

You can write off however much you give to charity. And writing off (however much you give) simply means that you don’t get taxed on that much of your income. 

Archived