Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kirk Cousins, NOT IMPRESSED

Riggo'sRangers

Just now, NickyJ said:

Putting Colt in is throwing in the towel. This is Kirk's to lose. Let him play out the season, and let the score fall where it will. If we're going to clean the slate, might as well let it get dirty first.

I don't see it that way.  It's more of trying to salvage the season before the ship sinks.  His teammates were extremely frustrated with him.  He looks VERY bad so far.  Granted it's only been two games, but his accuracy and decision making have left a lot to be desired. 

I'm not impressed much by Kirk this year so far.  He has apparently taken some steps backwards.  He had all the time in the world to throw today, and couldn't get it done...

Perhaps those last few games of 2015 were the exception, not the rule for Cousins... Kinda sucks because where does that leave us at QB?

If he gets tossed around next week, which very well could and should happen, it's going to be a long year.

He has played like **** to start the season. Staring down guys, missing wide open receivers. The playcalling in the red zone is also a big ****ty problem. McVay needs to get out of his own ass and be more creative. The team as a whole needs to be better. We are who we are; a mediocre team that's not good enough to overcome error after error. We had a dozen opportunities to score TD's and put this ****ing game away. Didn't happen.

2 minutes ago, RonArtest15 said:

I don't see it that way.  It's more of trying to salvage the season before the ship sinks.  His teammates were extremely frustrated with him.  He looks VERY bad so far.  Granted it's only been two games, but his accuracy and decision making have left a lot to be desired. 

Colt McCoy is the tricycle to Kirk's duct-taped together Harley Davidson. Colt won't crash, but he won't carry you far; Kirk's will carry you far, but you might be missing a couple of limbs halfway to your destination.

1 hour ago, KDawg said:

There literally isn't a bigger mistake to make in a crucial moment of a game than the pick in the red zone. 

It's really hard to put into words how bad that play was. A veteran QB thinking he can just watch  receiver cross the field and throw to him without checking to see if there were other defenders in the area.... unreal.

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

There literally isn't a bigger mistake to make in a crucial moment of a game than the pick in the red zone. 

Pretty sure ther were 3 defenders around Garçon at the time.....and he stared him down....I reckon there are few demons between his ears right now. 

Archived