Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kirk Cousins, NOT IMPRESSED

Riggo'sRangers

Kirk's problems are between the ears. He's terrible right now and needs to be coached up. We have an awful coaching staff, and they are not helping at all. Play calling is abysmal. No flow at all. Just fire them all. Can't stand seeing gruden's clueless mug on the sidelines every week. 

8 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

He's more emotional in the pocket than a 14 year old girl. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Reverted back to the scared, inconsistent bad QB he was before.

And that's what's most distressing.  Why the HELL is his confidence so fragile?  Particularly after the strong finish to last season.  This is worrisome.  

Just now, DM72 said:

For the most part, the play calling has been good. Kirk just sucks.

Thank God we didn't agree to a long term deal.

Foe the most part, yea. I do question 3 fades in the endzone when none of them were even close to working, as well as a run with our smallest RB on 3rd and 1. 

Cousins cost us a lot of points with misses and that INT. Our defense is exactly what it should be with a garbage d-line and a garbage d-coach. Shouldn't be surprised I guess. 

Just now, skinsfan4221977 said:

This loss is partially on Cousins, but I lay the lion's share of the blame on McVay for his TERRIBLE Red Zone play-calling.  We should have ran the ball on at least two of those three plays.

While the play calling in the red zone left much to be desired.  That doesn't belong here.  This is the place where we take our anger out on Kirk because McVay still gave him plenty of looks and Cousins either missed them or didn't see them.

He has been everything the naysayers said he is.  

Just now, skins4eva said:

Kirk's problems are between the ears. He's terrible right now and needs to be coached up. We have an awful coaching staff, and they are not helping at all. Play calling is abysmal. No flow at all. Just fire them all. Can't stand seeing gruden's clueless mug on the sidelines every week. 

Agree with all of it.  But it's the Coaching part of it that has me unsettled.  How many times did the Rival roll out their Rookie QB & Kerrigan bit EVERY ****ING TIME!  Then when Kirk rolls out on the 2nd & Goal (I think?), their Defense is disciplined enough to stay at home.  Unbelievable!

Archived