Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kirk Cousins, NOT IMPRESSED

Riggo'sRangers

This is one of the few times I can remember where a single player had such an impact on the outcome of the game.  We may still win but Kirk had been dreadful, yet again.  He has lost his Mojo, "It", whatever.  Maybe he was never not that good.  This game is on him if we lose. Discuss as you wish. If I messed up with starting this thread, sorry Mods. I am just infuriated at his play, or lack thereof.  Hail.  

I agree. I don't know what is going on with him but the whole world sees it. Not the same guy

he lost this game today. GMSM built this team to win by out scoring opponents and Cousins not getting it done

he just looks like a bucket of suck ass. No other way to say it

Cousins has been terrible for the first two weeks of the season. I kinda felt like this was going to happen when I kept hearing reports from camp about inaccurate passes. About how a receiver would've had a great play if the ball was there. And here we are, his passes are all over the place. He has no balls. He's more emotional in the pocket than a 14 year old girl. 

This game is on Cousins. The defense put it together for at least twice, which is three times more than usual. That interception killed it, and that's on nobody but Kirk.

All that said, I'm still expecting him to get it together next week. We were a dumpster fire last week, simple trash this week, so I expect some level of improvement next week.

5 minutes ago, Cliffmark1 said:

how can we judge cousins when the play calling is as peter would say "shallow and pedantic." 

By watching how he overthrows wide open WRs that are sure touchdowns, maybe? Or changing it up and underthrowing a wide open WR for a sure TD, maybe? Or throwing some pretty putrid fades in the end zone...or throwing an INT in the end zone when points are desperately needed? Take your pick.

2 minutes ago, FS#21 said:

So do we really want to start over on offense? That's what we are facing by letting Cousins walk at the end of the season. He won't take less than going rate because QBs are few and far in the league. 

I don't think it can get any worse. Start over or stick with what we've got, which seems to be a pile of hot garbage.

2 minutes ago, FS#21 said:

So do we really want to start over on offense? That's what we are facing by letting Cousins walk at the end of the season. He won't take less than going rate because QBs are few and far in the league. 

You can't stick with him if this continues. Paying him anything would be disastrous for this franchise. If he can win with the talent he has surrounding him than he can't win anywhere. 

Archived