Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trade for Belichick UPDATED: POLL ADDED

Major Harris

Should we trade for Bill Belichick?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Should we trade for Bill Belichick?

• No, he's a cheater
    • No, he has no fashion sense
    • No, he is old / I'd rather have Gruden
    • Yes, RG3 and 2 firsts is fair
    • Yes, but under different terms
    • DO WHATEVER IT TAKES

While we are at it, let's mount frikkin' lasers in the team helmets and jet packs in their shoulder pads!

This is a serious discussion. We're not trying to get anyone killed here.

We'll just set those lasers to stun.  No need for excessive violence in football!! 

Do you think the Pats would throw in their ball boys? Because that would make it worth it, IMO

Otherwise it's just too rich. I could see 3 firsts, but not 2 firsts plus RGIII

We need to hold something back so we can trade for Tom Brady when Bellicheck gets here

Do you think the Pats would throw in their ball boys? Because that would make it worth it, IMO

Otherwise it's just too rich. I could see 3 firsts, but not 2 firsts plus RGIII

We need to hold something back so we can trade for Tom Brady when Bellicheck gets here

I read a recent ESPN Insider article that asked current Equipment Managers, Ball Boys and coaches to rank all 32 teams' ball boys and they said said the Pats' ball boys are effectively "done" in the league now. The article quoted an "anonymous" equipment manager saying now their "egos are too big to let them hit rock bottom". We already have a QB like that. Can you imagine adding ball boys with the same attitude? That's poor team chemistry at it's finest there.

I read a recent ESPN Insider article that asked current Equipment Managers, Ball Boys and coaches to rank all 32 teams' ball boys and they said said the Pats' ball boys are effectively "done" in the league now. The article quoted an "anonymous" equipment manager saying now their "egos are too big to let them hit rock bottom". We already have a QB like that. Can you imagine adding ball boys with the same attitude? That's poor team chemistry at it's finest there.

Our ball boys could learn a thing or two about proper psi. Talent always trumps "chemistry", whatever that is

Besides, you're a racist.

Our ball boys could learn a thing or two about proper psi. Talent always trumps "chemistry", whatever that is

Besides, you're a racist.

I dunno, the Pats' ball boys would definitely be pushing us to the higher end of the salary cap. Sure, they're good, but how are we going to sign any other guys to the equipment team?

Is there a way we can get Bellicheck and Brady?

Maybe RG3, Allen and Gruden for those two. At the same time, we should probably change to the team logo.

A redskin potato should do the trick.

Sounds good, right?

Hmmm...the allen part is interesting. Snyder and allen for kraft?

Didn't pete caroll suck his first go round?

I don't know that he sucked.  He was 27-21 with two playoff apperances in New England.  If you are talking about the Jets in 1994, he was 6-10 so yeah, he kinda sucked there but then again, that was the Jets so I don't know.

Belichick better than Jay?  That's a tough one for me.  Maybe, he could be talked into being defensive coordinator again?   I know we just got Barry but I suspect Belichick might be an upgrade.

He was raised in Annapolis, I bet we can talk him into a demotion to be closer to home, etc.   :)

The Patriot reporters were apparently impressed with Cousins during the last camp.  So I might add to this Cousins for Brady -- maybe we throw in one of our surplus corners too (since they lost Revis) we could let them choose from D. Hall or Amerson but no way would I give them both.  :)

Archived