Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trade for Belichick UPDATED: POLL ADDED

Major Harris

Should we trade for Bill Belichick?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Should we trade for Bill Belichick?

• No, he's a cheater
    • No, he has no fashion sense
    • No, he is old / I'd rather have Gruden
    • Yes, RG3 and 2 firsts is fair
    • Yes, but under different terms
    • DO WHATEVER IT TAKES

Seriously though, watching him interact with DC media would be priceless

I second this! One consolation for having to watch so much Pats coverage on local TV is getting to watch BB toy with the media. He'd probably be responsible for a variety of reporters' strokes and heart attacks were he to come to the Skins.

I think we could do it as long as we can supply him with enough raggedy old Skins hoodies. i'd donate mine.

... spygate + deflategate. These are marks on the franchise and Kraft may be growing weary of it.

Oh please, 6 SB appearances winning 4 in the last 15 years. The only mark on the franchise is having one of the best QB's of all time. Even if there were no spygate and deflategate, the results would have been the same and everyone knows it. I really doubt Kraft, or ANY owner would be growing weary of that.

Oh please, 6 SB appearances winning 4 in the last 15 years. The only mark on the franchise is having one of the best QB's of all time. Even if there were no spygate and deflategate, the results would have been the same and everyone knows it. I really doubt Kraft, or ANY owner would be growing weary of that.

Kraft cares about perception. And the perception outside of new England is that they are cheaters. We need to take advantage.

Kraft cares about perception. And the perception outside of new England is that they are cheaters. We need to take advantage.

Kraft, Bellichick and Brady need a clean slate to redeem themselves.  Snyder needs a winner already in place.

Kraft+Bellichick+Brady ---> Skins (Kraft will almost certainly change the name though)

Snyder+Gruden+RG3+Jackson+PotRoast ---> Patriots

I'd throw in Goldson and Alf if that would get the deal done.  The problem is that when your trading owners, it gets kind of confusing as to who is getting the better deal.

The problem is that when your trading owners, it gets kind of confusing as to who is getting the better deal.

Ummm, no.

Maybe a rooney or hunt (rip) for kraft or something like that. But we'd have to give up a whole hell of a lot on the field in order to turn the tide against us in this scenario.

Belicheat is a great coach and will be in the HOF.  His credentials are not the problem.  He is near the end of his career, and he benefited big time from having Brady.  We also need someone fresh.

ANNNNDDDD, give a young Tom Brady to our coach and see what happens.  Not saying he is Belicheat, but give one of the best quarterbacks of all time to a coach, and watch said coach win some games.

Belicheat is a great coach and will be in the HOF. His credentials are not the problem. He is near the end of his career, and he benefited big time from having Brady. We also need someone fresh.

ANNNNDDDD, give a young Tom Brady to our coach and see what happens. Not saying he is Belicheat, but give one of the best quarterbacks of all time to a coach, and watch said coach win some games.

So you're saying we should demand Brady in this trade? I don't think the Pats would do that. Definitely need to see what happens with his suspension first.

So you're saying we should demand Brady in this trade? I don't think the Pats would do that. Definitely need to see what happens with his suspension first.

Sorry, my comment was not meant to imply we should actually get Brady.  My comment was meant to say if we gave our current head coach a young Tom Brady clone he would also go out and make the playoffs every year.

Belicheat belongs in the HOF, but he won 4 SB's because he had Brady as his QB.  No Brady, doubt he wins one.

I know, i know, crazy right?

But you have to consider spygate + deflategate. These are marks on the franchise and Kraft may be growing weary of it. Throw in his fashion sense, and this might just be doable.

Despite Zoony's claim that it's all about the QB, we all know that a genius coach can make chicken salad out of chicken ****. ..i.e. a late round, college back up QB.

what if we offered RG3 and our next two firsts? I know that's a lot, but hoisting the Lombardi will be worth it.

Personally, I would wait until we re-sign Cooley and then include him in the trade. That way, you can likely keep one of the firsts in your proposal. 

We should absolutely pull the trigger and get Belichick here, regardless of what picks/players we have to give up.  His resume speaks for itself and he will be in the hall of fame.  

What happened the last time a HOF coach came to our team?  PLAYOFFS!  Not once, but twice under Gibbs II.

Just look at the track record of trading for coaches, Gruden to Tampa Bay from Oakland, result - Championship.  Belichick quitting the Jets, then taking the NE job where they gave up draft picks.....4 Championships.

I'll take that any day of the week.  Make it happen Danny!

Definitely would have to move the team. Washington DC is where our nations Congress practices their craft. We shouldn't disgrace the city with someone suspected of cheating or dishonesty.

You're out of your mind.  Belichick might as well change his last name to Champion.  Cause that is what he does, no matter the cost.  HE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Not only that, he has the amazing ability to take other peoples trash and turn them into treasures, milk them out of every ounce of ability they have left and know when to cut them lose.  You absolutely do what it takes, pay what it cost to get a once in a lifetime coach like that to your team.

Belicheat is a great coach and will be in the HOF.  His credentials are not the problem.  He is near the end of his career, and he benefited big time from having Brady.  We also need someone fresh.

ANNNNDDDD, give a young Tom Brady to our coach and see what happens.  Not saying he is Belicheat, but give one of the best quarterbacks of all time to a coach, and watch said coach win some games.

Or create a time machine, and kidnap 2001 Tom Brady

I think he was saying we need a YOUNG Tom Brady, as in, CLONE HIM.  Sure, it might take a few tries to get it right, but then we could pay him rookie money too.  ****ing brilliant you guys.  

Snyder is rich and everyone knows he doesn't mind spending money.  This could be a thing that could be a thing.  

Eh, I don't want to give up too much. We can't leave the cupboard bare when he gets here

It doesn't matter though.  Big Deal Bill will pull off one of those WTF trades and restock the team.  Give away RGIII, Cousins and Colt......he will get Aaron Rodgers here for a 3rd round pick.....in 2020.  If he wanted to, or he will just draft a QB in the 7th round and they will win 10+ games.

Ever heard of Cassel, Matt?  He was a 7th round pick and went 11-5 his first year starting.  The man is an absolute genius.  You do what it takes to get him here.  PERIOD.  Why can't all of you see that?

Now just hear me out. What if we sweetened the pot with Anthony Mix and Robert McCune?

If anyone could have tapped into his potential and turned that 6'5" body into a TD Machine, it's Bill "****ing" Belichick.  

Bill Bellicheck is the best head coach to ever coach in the NFL. Bar none.

Everyone complains about him "cheating". Whatever. If you aren't cheating in the NFL then you're just a puts getting stomped by the guy across from you. Competitive advantage ****es and double B has the best advantage of all... his superior intellect.

With the massive amount of talent that we have, especially under center, ol' double B would have this team at 16-0. If we were lucky, he'd have us at 19-0 or 20-0. The stupid Giants wouldn't get in our way either because double B would just give JPP fireworks at practice and let him sort it out.

You'd be stupid NOT to give up our next 5 1st rounders for double B. He could field a champion with white kids straight out of high school.

You'd be stupid NOT to give up our next 5 1st rounders for double B. He could field a champion with white kids straight out of high school.

Preach on sir. I'm with you.

He could probably get Tim Tebow for a basket of fruit, and turn him into a dynamic QB, leader, and top tier QB.

Archived