Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trade for Belichick UPDATED: POLL ADDED

Major Harris

Should we trade for Bill Belichick?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Should we trade for Bill Belichick?

• No, he's a cheater
    • No, he has no fashion sense
    • No, he is old / I'd rather have Gruden
    • Yes, RG3 and 2 firsts is fair
    • Yes, but under different terms
    • DO WHATEVER IT TAKES

No way.

Bellichick sucked before the pats and Brady mostly. I'd rather go with a young hungry unproven HC than an old controversial one closing on retirement.

Really?

Belichick started with the Giants, where he coached 5 out of 6 years top 10 defenses.  In fact, 4 out of 6 his team was top 5 in both yards and points.  Then, he became HC of the Browns.  Since he left the browns, in 16 years, they have YET to have a year as good as the one in his 4th year there.  Not only that, but only twice in the last 16 years have they had a better season than his 7-9 years there.  He was THE best coach they have had in the past 25 years.  

Then, he left to be an assistant coach with the Jets.  There, his defense was once again top 10 in points allowed all 3 years.  8 of the 14 years before he became HC of the Patriots his team was top 8 in the NFL in Wins.  His teams were only worse than 20th in one of those 14 years.  Id say thats a sight better than the Redskins have had.

Preach on sir. I'm with you.

He could probably get Tim Tebow for a basket of fruit, and turn him into a dynamic QB, leader, and top tier QB.

Of course he could.  Again, he took a 6th round QB and made him a HOF QB with 4 rings.  Then he made his 7th round pick, Cassel, a superstar who won 11 games when Brady got hurt.  

Un-****ing real. Name another coach, currently that can do that.  You can't.  He's the ****ing Highlander of coaches.  There can be only one.........and there is, his name is Bill Bilichick.

uhh, he had Tim Tebow and turned him into a basket of fruit.  Stay informed.

Tebow wanted to start back then...over Brady ? That was laughable the moment it happened.  

Here with Bill, they could make it happen.

Come on man, keep up with the conversation. I didn't think something so obvious would even be questionable.

Tebow wanted to start back then...over Brady ? That was laughable the moment it happened.  

Here with Bill, they could make it happen.

Come on man, keep up with the conversation. I didn't think something so obvious would even be questionable.

Sorry I thought Bill could work with anything,  You know Tebow would have saved the Pats a fortune.  B)

Of course he could.  Again, he took a 6th round QB and made him a HOF QB with 4 rings.  Then he made his 7th round pick, Cassel, a superstar who won 11 games when Brady got hurt.  

Un-****ing real. Name another coach, currently that can do that.  You can't.  He's the ****ing Highlander of coaches.  There can be only one.........and there is, his name is Bill Bilichick.

I will say this man. Double B, got nothing on Gibbs.

We still need Bill though. I always tell people there are things you want and things you need. This is a need.

Sorry I thought Bill could work with anything,  You know Tebow would have saved the Pats a fortune.  B)

You know BB has a media persona to maintain. He simply didn't want more of a circus than he had at that point.

Brady was already under a solid contract.

NO. Thanks.

Haven't we learned anything after the Shanahan (3 Super Bowl wins) debacle?

Shanny had two SB wins......Double B has 4 and Gibbs has 3.  You take Double B, all day, every day.  Why is it so hard for people to see that.  

Jesus H. Christ.  I'd have an easier time convincing an atheist to believe in God than to convince you haters that Bill Belichick would take this franchise to a level never seen in the history of sports.  

Fact: our WR core is better then NE.

Fact: our LT and RT are better then NE.

Fact: our RBs are better then NE.

Fact: Cousins is a younger Brady.

Fact: our D-line is better then NE.

Fact: our LBs are better then NE.

Belichick would LOVE to come here. The NFC has a much easier path to the Super Bowl and with the youth on this team he could win 3 or 4 in the next 5 years.

Can't wait for the season? Just imagine how excited you'd be if we had belichick!

This!  I was about to reply to his post about this too.

For all those out there opposed to doing what it takes to get Bilichick here, I want you to close your eyes, take a deep breath and imagine the following:

1.  The best sex you have ever had

2.  Disney World

3.  The best meal you have ever had

Now, fuse all of those together and you get an orgasm like you have never felt in your life.  Bringing Double B here and teaming him up with Scot would create that feeling every off-season!  Can you imagine having Batman teaming up with Superman?  

RGIII get's hurt week 1, no worries....why?  They would have drafted a QB in the late rounds capable of winning.  That's all the man does every season.  He eats victories and craps championships.

This!  I was about to reply to his post about this too.

For all those out there opposed to doing what it takes to get Bilichick here, I want you to close your eyes, take a deep breath and imagine the following:

1.  The best sex you have ever had

2.  Disney World

3.  The best meal you have ever had

Now, fuse all of those together and you get an orgasm like you have never felt in your life.  Bringing Double B here and teaming him up with Scot would create that feeling every off-season!  Can you imagine having Batman teaming up with Superman?  

RGIII get's hurt week 1, no worries....why?  They would have drafted a QB in the late rounds capable of winning.  That's all the man does every season.  He eats victories and craps championships.

Funny you should say that because the best sex and meal I ever had was at Gaston's Tavern in Disney World. Mmmmm, Roasted Pork Shank.  :P

Is Ladell betts still available? We could trade Morris, RG3 for Brady??

Bill doesn't need running backs.  Trading Morris and RGIII for Tom would be perfectly fine.  He will just use Jones and Redd until another team demotes or cuts one of their players and pick them up as needed.

We wouldn't have to worry about Tom's 4 game suspension either, Kirk in Bill's system can win us at least 3 of our first 4 games.  We start off with two home games (Browns, Rams) hit the road against the Giants, then home versus Philly.  

And if Tom's suspension is reduced to say 2 games, easy start for Kirk in that scenario.

Archived