Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Cowboys - The One Where...oh nvm.. **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

9 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Because that's what yall said about Young last time folks rooted for Dallas to kick our ass to end the season like this.

I've been to a finalenthat was taken over by Philly, no, hearing Dallas taken over our stadium I want no parts of, don't what the analytics say...

This isn't 1985, that stuff is just irrelevant now. It sucks in the moment but nobody cares, it doesn’t matter long term. What does matter long term is getting a better player, potentially franchise caliber players. Sure you can miss, and you can find a stud later but I’d take chances making higher picks than “lower picks all because I don’t want cowboys fans cheering in our stadium.” 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Love this. The 2nd round pick. At this point my last rooting interest is Terry

I legit don’t think the QB is gonna throw it to him. I don’t understand why. 

Just now, Bacon said:

The ultimate low point for me is still the back to back timeout penalty and missed FG kick in the Sean Taylor tribute game against the Bills in 2007

What we're watching today is just the usual keystone cops bull****

Nah. Nothing NOTHING will ever top back to back ‘swinging gate’.

Just now, MartinC said:

Nah. Nothing NOTHING will ever top back to back ‘swinging gate’.

I forgot one: RG3 getting crucified by Snyder on national television in the 2012 Seattle playoff game. That was another ultimate low.

• Like 1

Just now, Bacon said:

The ultimate low point for me is still the back to back timeout penalty and missed FG kick in the Sean Taylor tribute game against the Bills in 2007

What we're watching today is just the usual keystone cops bull****

Mine was either the gus ferotte concussion when he ran head first into a pole, or when kirk kneeled on the ball before halftime against the eagles right when we were about to score, running out the clock. Fun times!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Just because you've been snake bit doesn't mean that can't change.

Where would Indianapolis have been in the early 2000's had they won one more game and not gotten manning?

Where would the Bengals be had they won one more game and not gotten burrow, ill tell you where, they'd have chase young the bust and we'd already have our franchise quarterback, unless of course Ron screwed it up which is a distinct possibility. 

The higher the pick the better the odds that one of these times will be our time.

We have massive changes coming very very soon and this game will be completely forgotten but Where we pick in the draft wont be.

Colts got 1 ring out of back to back Manning and Luck because they are an incompetent organization through and through.

Give me a front office that knows what they doing and it won't matter where we pick or the odds.  You win more then you lose when you know what you're doing.

• Thumb down 1