Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - Week 15 - The Commanders @ The Rams

zCommander

The wheels are set to fall off the team wagon proper. They fell off the defense wagon long ago, with Sam now on the reigns where Ron should be sitting. Ron will say we are regrouping after the bye but will double down on the same failed schemes and add no new wrinkles. I used to think we MUST have hit rock bottom so many times, but there has always been another bottom on the horizon rapidly approaching. I fear we may still be waiting for the true Snyder era bottom to happen, which hopefully won't be Sam getting Ramsey'd by our abysmal coaching.

Kyren Puca and Kupp are going to rip Ron's defense a new one.

• Thumb up 1

Who’s going? 

My one game for the year, now that my daughter is based in La-La Land. I know the team used to do meet and greets at away games, but haven’t seen one announced the past couple years. 

Sunday morning I’ll be watching the greatest football team in the land, Liverpool FC, taking on those heinous devils up north a piece. Then, off to check out SoFi, and watch the Commies tighten their grip on a top 4 pick in the ‘24 draft.

If anyone is going, knows of a meet-up, or wants to enjoy an ale with another Commie masochist, PM me.

Oh yeah…

Rams 34

nee Skins 17

• Like 1

OH BOY, another "coming off a bye " game.

Same **** different year.

I picture Sean McVay standing across the sideline from Lifeboat Ron, and envision coach Klein looking across at Red Beaulieu and making puppydog sounds, baby gotta poo poo? 

A wittle poo poo? Wittle poo poo?  Then Ron's pants completely balloon out from blasting out 3 plates of cheese enchiladas and the brown stains and drips begin oozing onto his shoes.

Rams     43

Ders Duhs 13