Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - Week 15 - The Commanders @ The Rams

zCommander

Rams have been playing well lately and are right in the thick of things as far as the playoffs. We have quit.

The only thing that scares me is last Monday I was hanging out in the draft position thread, and we were also giddy. That was the first time I was scared that we would lose this weekend. Get everybody feeling great and then kick us in the groin… Just seems like such a Washington thing to do.

L.A. Rams  34

Washington 20

I'm not impressed by the Rams secondary (nor their special teams) but I can't see how Washington's O-line allows enough time for Howell to go long for explosive plays like the Rams might be able to do. Meanwhile, it remains to be seen how the Washington defense could have gotten better during the bye, by losing several of its starters and defensive depth players. 

Lastly, one team is still playing a meaningful game to creep into the playoff hunt, while the other is probably focused more on what's going to happen during the upcoming off-season.

Edited by Wyvern

With B-Rob out I think Gibson is now playing for his future. He's got to have a good game rushing and keep hold of the damn ball.

Mayo and Forbes probably get to start, so Stafford will pick us apart with ease.

Donald in or out won't make too much difference, our O-line is pants and my granny could probably get a sack or two against them.

The most often posted comment/question in the GDT will once again be "why is Wylie still on the ****ing team".

RedTeam Commanders 20

Rams 34