Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ The Commanders vs. The Giants - A Giant Opportunity!

zCommander

That's ok Ron. We will all discuss canning the current staff right here.

For the record, thanks for being a great human being, but football wise we can't wait to get rid of you and your entire coaching staff and your personnel dept (other than what new leadership says on those peeps).

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

The time to fire Rivera and Del Rio is today. Don't wait until Monday. Do it. Do it loud, do it proud and promote EB. RR is done and this team has no excuses to play paloff  teams into the OT while laying down for bottom feeders. It's on him, and we should be done with that bill****. FIRE RON RIVERA!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Redd said:

I mean whoever is decent and available that plays Guard and Tackle, take a look at them. I mean anyone. If there’s some Hogs that can still go? Check them out. 

Not looking to win anymore games just want to protect Sam Howell the rest of the way. I’m sorry Gibson. You’re  not the only player who can’t hold onto the ball.

Generally, at this point in a season, anyone that is "decent" or "satisfactory" is not available. They're already contributing their talents to a team.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Panninho said:

I don't think so. Every game like this ensures that we clean house. And it also shows that these old guys don't have a clue how the modern NFL works. While it sucks this year, I think it's beneficial going forward. Get some good draft position for the new GM and start fresh.

If it was still Snyder, it would definitely be rock bottom. But the best thing in over 25 years has happened to this franchise a couple of months ago. Cannot be rock bottom right now.

That's all true but that's also all in the future.

It's like if you were In a really bad marriage for 25 years you finally get a divorce and end up in a halfway house getting robbed every night by drug addicts.

Sure the future looks bright but your at rock bottom.

But this is just me joking around I really don't want to get into an argument about the semantics of rock bottom. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

7 minutes ago, Conn said:

nope. This is still Snyder’s mess. He names an interim as if that’s gonna matter, and all of a sudden he sticks his clean fingers in this **** stew for no reason. Just let them bleed out and move on after the season. 

Bingo. Unless the rails fall all the way off there’s no point in getting involved. Harris has nothing to win by taking control now. That being said I think some subtle movement is being made. They hired an executive and traded assets. No chance that trade was Rivera.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, shakinaiken said:

Generally, at this point in a season, anyone that is "decent" or "satisfactory" is not available. They're already contributing their talents to a team.

Just wishing someone out there is better than Leno.

Just now, GoDeep81 said:

Turned the ball over 6 ****ing times. lol I mean, that is funny, tbh. 

Yeah, it's hard to put too much blame on the defensive braintrust for this one. Don't get me wrong, they suck lol. But 9 sacks and 0 1st half rushing yards shows that the cuplrit for today was turnovers