Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ The Commanders vs. The Giants - A Giant Opportunity!

zCommander

I went to the game today. Took my kids. Really thought there was virtually no reasonable chance of us losing. After the first pathetic fumble, I knew. What the hell is wrong with me? Why did I subject myself to this? Sitting in a crowded train right now filled with laughing Giants fans, as was the stadium. Spent the entire day. And lots of money, on this. The stadium experience remains horrendous. And not just because we lost. I don’t know what the point of this post is. Just had to vent. What a joke of a team. BURN those jerseys and fire everyone. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

It wouldn't surprise me if the Cowboys rest there starters for the full game on Thursday, there backups will score 30 against this **** defense. If Rivera had anything about him he would resign NOW, but the useless clown won't,  loss after embarrassing loss is on his shoulders, not anyone else just him. The only good thing if any is he will leave us with a top 4 pick in next year's draft because we will lose all of our remaining games including the Jets and Rams. 

RIVERA OUT 

RIVERA OUT 

RIVERA OUT 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

The players could run out into the tunnels and take a shower in the leaking sewage. What a cesspool of a stadium. And they wonder why we dont go?

No water for showers in an NFL stadium??? Blow that up as well.

I can’t imagine Harris is finding this even remote amusing. 

• Like 6
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Dissident2 said:

I went to the game today. Took my kids. Really thought there was virtually no reasonable chance of us losing. After the first pathetic fumble, I knew. What the hell is wrong with me? Why did I subject myself to this? Sitting in a crowded train right now filled with laughing Giants fans, as was the stadium. Spent the entire day. And lots of money, on this. The stadium experience remains horrendous. And not just because we lost. I don’t know what the point of this post is. Just had to vent. What a joke of a team. BURN those jerseys and fire everyone. 

I hear ya brother. We're right there with you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dissident2 said:

Looks like fans from other teams will be buying up the tickets from here on out this year

3 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

Without the kids this was me going to the Bears game. I was done going to a home game this year after that.

• Like 1

Just now, MartinC said:

I think Sam has shown enough to be the guy for at least another season on a rookie deal. Need to continue to evaluate for sure though.

If the new GM wants someone else in the draft he should have the right to get him.

Just dont force any player on the new regime.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, MartinC said:

I think Sam has shown enough to be the guy for at least another season on a rookie deal. Need to continue to evaluate for sure though.

I agree.  I think he has shown enough for a shot .  More importantly we need an offensive line 

first things first 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BrentMeisterGeneral said:

I’d bet any money that Ron had JDR nip down the back of the stands and turn the water off the second Howell threw that pick 6. Gotta occupy the ownership somehow.

you really hate money, huh? 

• Haha 1