Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Giants - Failed to take advantage of the falling Giant!

zCommander

Just now, ANONYMOUS SOURCE. said:

Ron’s probably thinking to himself “wow this Giants O line is pretty good we should sign them all this offseason “ 😂

He’s probably thinking about what kind of motor he wants on his fishing boat as soon as he is relieved of his duties.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you take the 1 Sam Howell run for 11 yards out of the mix, it’s been 6 attempts for 20 yards. 

Every single time we run it’s a guaranteed known-passing situation the next play.  

Sam has to start hitting completions but they need to dial up some short, quick passes to get the ball out of his hands quickly. 

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

It’s a coping mechanism. So many people thought this team was going to be good. We have an elite DL, drafted two DBs in the first two rounds, signed Wylie, have McLaurin, got EB.

They set unreasonable expectations. The D hasn’t been great in a few years. 

I said ceiling was 10-7, floor was 6-11 with my belief we would finish closer to 6-11.

I have adjusted my ceiling to 8-9 and floor to 5-12. 

I’m not the least bit surprised. But I hoped we’d at least be a little bit competitive :ols:

They really are bad enough to have a pick in the top 5, but somehow they've managed to win three games.  Would them losing the rest of their games surprise anybody?  Because they really are that bad.

Just now, MartinC said:

We have all seen some really bad football for this team over the years. Some of the Spurrier games, Jim Zorn. It’s been bad. The bar for ‘bad’ is set high.

That half was one of the worst I’ve seen us play.

The Giants are inept on offense. We should be down 35 or more. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MartinC said:

We have all seen some really bad football from this team over the years. Some of the Spurrier games, Jim Zorn. It’s been bad. The bar for ‘bad’ is set high.

That half was one of the worst I’ve seen us play.

I hear what you’re saying. This is the perfect time for the swinging gate. Great insight man! Wish I’d thought of it. 

Just now, BrentMeisterGeneral said:

Hand on heart can anyone on this forum honestly say they’ve got an affinity with a Washington player or coach outside of say Terry McLaurin?

I like London Fletcher.

I know… he’s not on the team but if he suited up at the half he’d be our best backer.

• Haha 2