Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday thread - Eagles

MartinC

Paper tiger defense.  Nothing has changed in four years.  All those first round draft picks and they still can't play consistently strong against really good competition.  I blame JDR and his staff for this.  No surprise there. 

They'll come out and have a good game against the sorry Bears and then all the media will be singing their praises again like they're some real force to be reckoned with.  Book it.  

I feel bad for the offense.  

Edited by Redwards
  • Like 2

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

The ballyhooed defense responds again 

Simply can’t pay all four DL. 

Just now, MartinC said:

That was too easy on the TD run. Young just ran himself past the play and left a huge void. 

It’s what he does.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

The amount of resources in our front 4, to just get trounced on so easily and so regularly by any good offense is perhaps the saddest part of this earl season.

They haven’t always looked good against subpar offenses too 

• Like 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Del Rio and several defensive players seemed hyped this off season on recognizing their slow starts to the season. And they talked about this time they will start fast.

Judging by the first three games and this quarter that fast talk start has meant nothing

It's like when I have all weekend to get something done, I know what I have to do, I know I have the time, and then I just . . .don't.

• Haha 1