Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Commanders vs. Cardinals - No mercy for the helpless red birds!

zCommander

For his 2nd game, I think Howell showed enough flashes to keep me jazzed.

Decision making is improved over time for young QBs, the more they play.   Look at Trevor Lawrence season 1 versus season 2 for example.

As for the team overall -- "meh".  Considering this being an historic day with a juiced home crowd against a lousy opponent.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Our Oline is absolute garbage and the play calling is worse. First game with a young QB? They're playing purely against the pass. Run the ****ing ball with Rod and BRob. That's our strength.

EB thinks Kelce is playing TE for us. Hey tubby, it's our WRs that are awesome. Not the position we've ignored for years.

Keep the RBs in to chip and hit the WRs and stop putting everything on Sam without help. 

This is pathetic. Thank god our defense is good. 3 sacks and 3 TOs and the defense has only allowed 6 points? Lucky.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Dark Acre said:

About Gibby:  I think he's likeable and we all like him, and his numbers remind me of when you cheated at making D&D characters, but man, the guy is just a drive killer.  I've never seen someone embody the principle of the zero sum game like Antonio Gibson.

Matt Jones

• Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

I tried to explain that Cardinals players and coaches would give us their best shot. That they will NOT be thinking about tanking. I was told that they had nothing to play for and would basically roll over. I wish I were wrong. Smh.

Theoretically, the better team has to force the issue.  We have the largest, livest crowd any of our current roster has ever seen at FedEx.  They are facing a QB that showed up to AZ 17 days ago, that previously played on 6 teams in 7 years with a total of 3 starts.

Clearly, our team isn’t good enough to capitalize on that.  Also a much different game if the D takes the gimmes.

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome