Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Commanders vs. Cardinals - No mercy for the helpless red birds!

zCommander

So after being there yesterday I will notice that the outreach to the team legends is great and hoping it happens every week. When I walked into the stadium Joe Theissman was taking pictures with fans and there was a long line of fans waiting to have their photos taken. There were 3 of them at Legends plaza after you got your banner, just in open sight taking pictures with fans, and that kind of outreach is just want this team needs.

I hope the legends make it out every week, there's a Legends Lounge brought to you by SeatGeek™ where you can just walk in and meet players, I was there yesterday (it's in Legends Plaza. open 3 hours before kickoff) and the fact that anyone could just line up and get into the lounge and meet past players was so awesome. Champ was there, RG3 went there later, Dexter Manley was there, Charles Mann...you could just approach them and get a picture or autograph. Again, hope they do this every game because if you can meet the players who helped build the reputation of the Redskins every week it'd be huge for community outreach

• Like 7

18 hours ago, RVAskins said:

The Rams aren't that good either.

After last night add the Giants to that list.

3 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

So after being there yesterday I will notice that the outreach to the team legends is great and hoping it happens every week. When I walked into the stadium Joe Theissman was taking pictures with fans and there was a long line of fans waiting to have their photos taken. There were 3 of them at Legends plaza after you got your banner, just in open sight taking pictures with fans, and that kind of outreach is just want this team needs.

I hope the legends make it out every week, there's a Legends Lounge brought to you by SeatGeek™ where you can just walk in and meet players, I was there yesterday (it's in Legends Plaza. open 3 hours before kickoff) and the fact that anyone could just line up and get into the lounge and meet past players was so awesome. Champ was there, RG3 went there later, Dexter Manley was there, Charles Mann...you could just approach them and get a picture or autograph. Again, hope they do this every game because if you can meet the players who helped build the reputation of the Redskins every week it'd be huge for community outreach

I was surprised to see Champ Bailey at the game. I almost believed that wasn't him because he stayed away so long.