Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023 NFL Draft Watch and Post Thread - The Hangover Special

KDawg

Just now, RandyHolt said:

Maybe I am the only one but I thought our DBs were fine last year and should be with using so many top picks on the front 7 in recent years.

We're dangerously thin at CB but Forbes addresses that.

This kid is a Safety and we are strong at Safety with Forrest, Curl, and Butler who the staff is high on. And don't forget Reeves the best ST-er in the league.

We're now forced to have 5 Safeties in our final 53.

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I was fine with CB in the 1st and would have been okay with another DB in the 2nd if it were Branch. But who the heck is this kid!? I don't think any of y'all mentioned his name one time. Probably could have got him in like round 5 LMAO. 

We’ve been all over Quan he’s probably one of the most talked about safeties and DBs in here over the last week. I took him in several mocks. Just usually in round 3 with an acquired pick. 

If we get a Center or OT at 97 I’ll be happier. But I did NOT see us going DB-DB. 

I think we are legit gonna roll out 6 DBs this year. Safeties now Curl, Forrest, Martin, Butler, Reaves 

• Like 1

So, I'm as surprised by DB-DB as anyone, but folks talking about not addressing the offense early ever...we did take Dotson in the 1st last year, Robinson in the 3rd.  Cosmi in the 2nd and Dyami Brown the year before that.  I know you want offense, but they don't ignore it as much as you're letting on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1