Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023 NFL Draft Watch and Post Thread - The Hangover Special

KDawg

16 hours ago, Jumbo said:

I rarely make such comments in a thread, but I miss some aspects of volsmet too. An intelligent, interesting, poster in both main forums. Without getting into details (per rules) he chose to "quit" ES but I expect he's doing fine opining somewhere in the ether.)

I actually thought he was back under a different user name at one point..........

4 hours ago, Est.1974 said:

I actually thought he was back under a different user name at one point..........

Wouldn't surprise me, that being against the rules with a perma ban penalty.

😄

Dude had numerous violations in two forums from several mods over the years. But we hadn't perma banned him.

Meanwhile, the party/gathering aspect of this thread may be over but we're still dealing with our hangovers with all the remedies we can collectively apply. Confused What Happened GIF by Google

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Meanwhile, the party/gathering aspect of this thread may be over but we're still dealing with our hangovers with all the remedies we can collectively apply. 

Maybe the thread title should now aptly say:... There is Less of a Party and more of a hangover now :)

• Haha 1

• KDawg changed the title to 2023 NFL Draft Watch Thread - Jumbo soliciting hangovers within
  • KDawg changed the title to 2023 NFL Draft Watch and Post Thread - The Hangover Special

The one that gets me is trading up for KJ Henry and giving up that 6th round comp pick. Felt unnecessary. Yes, every DE is a FA after this year. However, finding a depth edge guy like Henry can wait until next year. Wish they'd stayed in their spot and taken To'o To'o, Pappoe or Dennis. Would have loved to have taken Voorhees with the 6th round comp pick and redshirted him.

• Like 1