Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Convicted felon Donald Trump on Trial (Found guilty on 34 felony counts. 54 criminal count still in the air)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

‘I Want Blood’: Heavily-Armed Trump Supporters Say They’ll Protest Trump’s Indictment

Supporters of former president Donald Trump are planning mass protests at a Miami courthouse on Tuesday, following Trump’s indictment last week. Many are promising to come “well-armed.”

“MAGA will make Waco look like a tea party,” a user with the screen name 1776take2 wrote about the planned protest on the pro-Trump messaging board known as The Donald, which was instrumental to the planning of the Capitol riot. “I used to laugh when my mom said that she was afraid if she registered Republican she may be arrested one day. I’m not laughing any more. Just buying more ammo.”

In addition to the angry comments and plans posted anonymously on far-right message boards, Republican lawmakers, politicians, and right-wing pundits have also used incendiary language about Trump’s indictment. “We have now reached a war phase. Eye for an eye,” GOP Rep. Andy Biggs tweeted to his 730,000 Twitter followers.

Click on the link for the full article

• Thumb down 1

Best I can tell, the lottery was between a Clinton, Obama, GW Bush and Trump judge if you base it on chief judges for West Palm Beach.  This the 1 out of 4 lottery. 

Others were saying, 1 out of 6, 1 out of 10.  So not sure. 

I wast just thinking— we have an entire generation of kids who don’t remember the OJ Simpson car chase— just a chill Friday night in June watching OJ and his BFF got chased by cops while flipping to the Knicks game intermittently, hoping that Patrick Ewing can get a title. OJ never did get away, and Ewing never got that title. But maybe for one night, Rudy Giuliani can be this generation’s Al Cowlings; and Donald Trump can give us a moment of nostalgia.

America needs this Donald— it’s time to Make America Great Again

Edited by balki1867
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, balki1867 said:

I think we're saying the same thing-- that was my point too-- a lot of self-proclaimed independents aren't independents at all-- and they almost always "swing" Republican. Being outwardly independent is just their plausible deniability for answering to anything Republicans actually does. The Republican party absolutely needs these "independent" voters, and if 60% of them think the charges against Trump are legitimate, the Republican party has a major problem. 

We are saying the same thing, I'm just being meaner and more judgmental in my assessment.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, tshile said:

you’re misunderstanding me. 

im sure the DOJ has a strong case. I’ve said repeatedly that I trust in their reputation, and I’ve defended them multiple times during all the “what is taking so long criticism”

my point about it being a weak case is the case made to the general public. Which is that it was worth indicting a former president over “mishandling classified documents”

we will see the evidence. I hope it’s very strong and damning. I hope it shows he tried to sell it or gave it to people or something serious. 

I’m skeptical simply taking the documents and not giving them back is going to do much for the general public on indicting a former president and current leading nominee for the next race. 

I think the witch-hunt argument will have traction if there’s not something more serious here. 

I have no idea why you would think the case as we know it today is weak.  We don't need to show that he was selling the information for these to be very serious crimes.  Refusing to return the docs after repeated requests, moving the boxes, storing them recklessly, discussing how they can throw off the Feds, lying about their return complete with a signed affidavit and showing highly sensitive information with regard to military operations to random people is certainly not a weak case. These are very serious charges.  

Edited by Darrell Green Fan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

Regarding folks potentially trying to cause problems at the courthouse today for Trump or even storm it, sometimes I wish the government would talk like they did during that "Storm Area 51" nonsense...

"Come through that fence were going to fn kill you..."

Even Leeroy Jenkins sat his ass down...

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

I have no idea why you would think the case as we know it today is weak.  We don't need to show that he was selling the information for these to be very serious crimes.  Refusing to return the docs after repeated requests, moving the boxes, storing them recklessly, discussing how they can throw off the Feds, lying about their return complete with a signed affidavit and showing highly sensitive information with regard to military operations to random people is certainly not a weak case. These are very serious charges.  

Just the indictment was damning and prosecutors never show everything up front so we have to assume there is even more explosive evidence  

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Regarding folks potentially trying to cause problems at the courthouse today for Trump or even storm it, sometimes I wish the government would talk like they did during that "Storm Area 51" nonsense...

"Come through that fence were going to fn kill you..."

Even Leeroy Jenkins sat his ass down...

i think the US Marshall’s are going to be closer to the A51 type than the Capitol police type. 

they really don’t **** around. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

37 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Just the indictment was damning and prosecutors never show everything up front so we have to assume there is even more explosive evidence  

When TFG's lawyers get discovery materials, the **** will hit the fan. That's the real meat of the case and I bet it's insanely thorough.

7 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

**** that. Empty his pockets. Handcuffs. Mugshot. Fingerprints.  Equal justice for all.

I'll concede that he doesn't have to wear the orange jumpsuit.  It would blend right in with his orange face, he would seem to disappear, and U.S. Marshals would think he escaped.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Oh **** that.  Come on.

If they're not going to do the basic things that would happen to, oh, I don't know, EVERYONE ELSE, then there's no real use in proceeding with anything else here, just cancel the whole ****ing thing.  Seriously, we all know what's going to happen.

• Like 1