Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Browns at Washington ~ Back to Wentz you came & the crowd goes Hog Mild

TK
Message added by TK,

1539609161_ScreenShot2023-01-01at3_59_39PM.thumb.png.e435e9c59efcacf8ce89f8e69af5e40d.png

15 minutes ago, zCommander said:

My biggest issue was no urgency from Ron about trying to get into the playoffs. He should have at least put TH in after the half to shake things up. Try something else if **** is not working for you. It takes balls to do that. 

He literally just led the longest drive in two decades, made some good throws, and capped it off with some fire on the TD.

Had he not had that drive or it ended in 3, he likely does get benched. 

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

You want him to KEEP wentz as next weeks starter next week……? If not, then what’s the issue here……?

No, I wanted them to stick with Heinicke then try Howell if the Commies get eliminated from playoffs contention.

• Like 1

Just now, Redd said:

No, I wanted them to stick with Heinicke then try Howell if the Commies get eliminated from playoffs contention.

You didn't see Heinicke last year? He's clearly a spot start/back up. We wasted valuable time to evaluate players for the future. 

3 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

He literally just led the longest drive in two decades, made some good throws, and capped it off with some fire on the TD.

Had he not had that drive or it ended in 3, he likely does get benched. 

Fine later in the 3rd QT then. Point is try to win the game and if it takes two QBs to do it then do it. 

Edited by zCommander

Just imagine if you're one of the leaders (or hell, any players at this point on the team) and learn that your HC didn't know his team could be eliminated from the playoffs this weekend. 

Talk about losing the team. This could very well have done just that.

HTTR!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Its corny but catchy, couple games I was at this year I heard it a lot...

Does left hand up have a reference to the military or commanders that I may be unaware of? It seems random and thus kinda goofy especially with the “we the cooooooomanaders” twang with it.

Will be interesting to see what incompetent qb decisions get made in the off season and to see who will be making them.  Maybe we can get Zach Wilson or Sam Darnold for a couple third rounders and watch them suck.

Cheers to us stubbornly loyal fans wallowing in misery for another year.  Maybe, just maybe we’ll be rewarded with a tear down from top to bottom.

Just now, skinsfan4128 said:

Just imagine if you're one of the leaders (or hell, any players at this point on the team) and learn that your HC didn't know his team could be eliminated from the playoffs this weekend. 

Talk about losing the team. This could very well have done just that.

HTTR!

He’s got a laundry list of coaching gaffes but they still ride hard for him.

• Haha 1

Just now, dyst said:

Does left hand up have a reference to the military or commanders that I may be unaware of? It seems random and thus kinda goofy especially with the “we the cooooooomanaders” twang with it.

I believe it’s just a hype song some rando rapper commanders fan came up with.