Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Browns at Washington ~ Back to Wentz you came & the crowd goes Hog Mild

TK
Message added by TK,

1539609161_ScreenShot2023-01-01at3_59_39PM.thumb.png.e435e9c59efcacf8ce89f8e69af5e40d.png

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Yeah, I'm with this.  I don't need a whole week of idiot fans daydreaming about some bull**** scenario where they beat Dallas and need all this other help in order to back into the playoffs for some first round bounce.  

Get eliminated this week, start Howell next week.

Saints still clinging to lead. Dallas fighting for nfc east title next week, if Eagles lose.

Just now, NickyJ said:

Unfortunately, I think Wentz will play. We'll technically be in the playoff hunt pending losses by other teams this week and next. A longshot, but I doubt Rivera will give up on it, even if it's clear we can't go far like this.

That will be enough for me to want him gone, no matter the timeline of new ownership. 

Just now, Fred Jones said:

I was mad when they won some games because this team is not that good.  Let's get a good draft choice.

The best thing that could happen to this team next year is to really bottom out, thus, setting up the new FO with a great starting point.

This team is a farce.   Ron's done next to nothing to move the needle.  All the proof is right there on the field.