Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Night Thread - Washington vs NY Giants: Round Two. Ding! Ding! Mothaf**kahs!!!

TK
Message added by TK,

1296459415_ScreenShot2022-12-18at11_30_14PM.thumb.png.00b7b0a9cb4052495faf305dc4c24108.png

This game is the difference between a semi- capable passer who is a remote threat to run and a noodle-armed QB who will make every excuse not to run more than once a game and will flutter passes high or the ball will take long enough to get there to give DB a chance to break on it . 

While this myth of somehow making our defense play better is propagated by Heinicke defenders he is an Achilles heel who takes our superiority running the ball and our 3 capable receivers and takes its advantage away.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

yes. He took 3 steps and fired. Their playing our pass rush perfectly. Their offense is firing at 100% and we're not getting blown the hell out despite our garbage QB led offense.

It may have been 3 steps but he held the ball.   

Garbage led QB?   His fault the O-Coordinator and O-line stink?    He's far from perfect, but if you think TH is the reason for this then I can't help you.

• Haha 1

For 3 Qtrs. of the first game the Giants were the better team and they look like the better team tonight.  They have no real weapons but they manage to squeeze everything out of their limited options.  This is a bad look for us, they better figure something out at the half.  Giants get the ball first.

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Not sure what good Wentz will do. We can't pass protect at all. Heinicke would just get killed.

A spark. That’s what he would do. An unknown. A guy who threw for 300 yards multiple times for us in 6 games. Couldn’t hurt.

• Like 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

While I don’t think much of Heinicke I still been saying he’s the better bet than Wentz. But now I  not so sure in this context.  The 2nd half I’d consider a change if they don’t score on this drive.

Hell no he is not better than Wentz..At least with Wentz you know he can throw a TD at any moment,while heinicke is lobbing hospital balls.