Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ted Cruz' daughter apparently attempted suicide :(

Yea I feel like y’all are too nice about it. I empathize with the girl, but Ted Cruz would not give y’all the same peace and these people literally only learn when it happens to them. 

Someone should be loudly making the point that he is the leader of his family and this is where he has taken them. 

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

He’s a ring leader of a fight against woke culture 

you know - that thing that says we shouldn’t treat other people like **** just because they’re different. 

Other people that, because society as a whole treats them like ****, are significantly more likely to commit suicide or fall into permanently damaging situations like severe drug addiction 

It's so sad to see this happen to a young person, when you get to a point where all you see is sadness and darkness it's hard to climb back out. Saw on Redditt that she's a self-described bi-sexual, I can't fathom how much pressure her father's public platform has put pressure on her. 

I hope she gets the help she needs and can start healing both physically and mentally. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, tshile said:

It’s interesting to watch what happens when a tragedy befalls someone who, as a default way of behaving, treats everyone else like ****. 

Actually, I don't think I'm feeling any good feelings at all, about this tragedy. 

I honestly feel sad for Ted Cruz. On this subject. 

I'm absolutely certain that, if this had happened to a Democrat, Ted Cruz would not reciprocate the feeling. (I'm not sure he has any feelings.)  But still, I feel his loss. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 3

3 minutes ago, Larry said:

Actually, I don't think I'm feeling any good feelings at all, about this tragedy. 

I honestly feel sad for Ted Cruz. On this subject. 

I'm absolutely certain that, if this had happened to a Democrat, Ted Cruz would not reciprocate the feeling. (I'm not sure he has any feelings.)  But still, I feel his loss. 

Thankfully, it seems like she's going to be alright. Hopefully the young lady can get some serious help. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

If he lived in a state with any decency, the girl would be removed from what is clearly an abusive household.

Hope she will be OK, and gets away from that ****.
Here's hoping Ted Cruz's wife divorces him, takes those kids away and refuses him any parental rights.

**** him. 
Chances this causes that ****heel to rethink any of his deplorable and disgusting values:

0%

~Bang

• Like 6
  • Thumb up 2

4 minutes ago, Bang said:

If he lived in a state with any decency, the girl would be removed from what is clearly an abusive household.

Hope she will be OK, and gets away from that ****.
Here's hoping Ted Cruz's wife divorces him, takes those kids away and refuses him any parental rights.

**** him. 
Chances this causes that ****heel to rethink any of his deplorable and disgusting values:

0%

~Bang

Imagine his wife has been broken too many times to walk away by now.

• Like 2

So are we going to ignore her coming out as bi-sexual last January? 

1 minute ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Imagine his wife has been broken too many times to walk away by now.

I don't think the lives of politicians are like regular people... and I think his wife shares his views.  

Incidentally, I hate this fact about the people that run for and gain office.  A "regular person" cannot. 

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

Yea I feel like y’all are too nice about it. I empathize with the girl, but Ted Cruz would not give y’all the same peace and these people literally only learn when it happens to them. 

Someone should be loudly making the point that he is the leader of his family and this is where he has taken them. 

Everyone should want to be a better person than Ted Cruz.  

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1