Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ted Cruz' daughter apparently attempted suicide :(

4 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

So, let's get back to the Ted bashing while wishing his daughter the best, as Spiff said. 

I'm surprised that I haven't seen anything about this anywhere but here on ES.  I'd think news outlets would be all over it...

I hope it stays that way, no good would come of it, they can't help themselves sometimes...

• Like 1

Politicians use their family only if it helps them. I think there was a photo op or something where Ted’s entire family were recoiling from him. Think it was even mentioned here. I hope Desantis’s little kids don’t have any problems. That guy shameless used his kids to say how they loved Trump back in 2018 campaign.

Hope she gets the help she needs. I pray for her if her dad runs again, you know a certain someone will mention this.

Remember when Ted Cruz skipped town on Texas in its moment of need and blamed his daughter?  Go **** yourself Ted.  Please get better, innocent girl who has to deal with having a publicly colossal piece of **** father that pushes legislation to dehumanize you.  Ted, should the world be unfortunate enough to deal with you living to old age before you die of asphyxiation with your head inserted up Donald Trump's toxic ass, don't expect to have anybody to visit you in the nursing home.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Thumb up 2

12 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

So, let's get back to the Ted bashing while wishing his daughter the best, as Spiff said. 

I'm surprised that I haven't seen anything about this anywhere but here on ES.  I'd think news outlets would be all over it...

I saw it reported on by ABC News and Yahoo, but not sure what other major news outlets have reported on it.