Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - The Commanders @ The Giants ~ Gmen Meet The Moxie Maker!

zCommander

This rivalry is the oldest in the East and goes all the way back to 1932 when we were called the Braves. 

The two teams have met each other 180 times (including 2 postseason games), with the Washington Commanders winning 71 games and the New York Giants winning 105 games. They have also tied 4 times.

Even though this is a away game we are still favored by 1.5 points. This will be enough to secure a win. Divisional games tends to be close and the team that makes less mistake will win. We need Taylor - if healthy - to not throw any interceptions. 

Giants passing and run defense is pretty good and is top 10, I believe, but we have the better defense and should keep their offense and Jones in check. 

Commanders: 20

Gmen: 17

Junkies EB thinks Taylor will have a 3 int game in the future.

This will be that game. Giants can’t afford to let the slide continue; so this is a must win for them. Daniel is 4-1 against us. Also, Giants will have 10 days to prepare.

Danny 24

Taylor 9

It wouldn’t shock me to see Carson finish the game and Taylor getting benched. 

Now when we play them again, results could be reversed.

Skins are on a roll, giants are in a funk, but I'm still shocked the skins are favored in New York.  I was expecting to see giants -4.5 ish, but the giants are actually getting 1.5 points at home.  Jones is 4-1 vs skins in his career.  I think this line moves to giants being favored by kickoff.  

I'm guessing the powers that be think the giants oline will still be depleted next week.  RT Neal should be back, not sure about the interior guys.  We do match up well to keep Saquon contained.  It all comes down to how many points our offense can generate.  

I just can't get my expectations high enough to think the Skins will sweep the Giants. And I'm picking this to be the game they lose to them (Giants on extra rest/prep for this one, whereas we have our bye before the rematch). The Falcons run game worked well against our D. I'm sure Saquan and the Giants' coaches noticed that too. 

Giants 23

Commodes 13