Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

lol I don’t battle for any reporter except for Keiin.

But again the reason why I and others post Perez stories and both radio stations put him on a ton is because he’s nailed some stuff. 

Been the lead on 3 different stories that have been proven correct and Keim backed him to a tee on one of those without mentioning his name on the story,

So I think there is a fighting chance there is something real to his stories about Dans financial transgressions from him 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Isn’t Bezos interest in buying this team nothing more than an assumption to this point?

Sure, we’ve heard the rumors that Dan has banned him from making a bid.  But I’ve heard nothing legit about Bezos actually being interested in making a bid.

On the list of things every American billionaire must have is a NFL franchise. It is the only thing Bezos is missing. He does have that major office going in Arlington as well. Would make a good site for the teams practice facility. And would be much closer to RFK as well. If the RFK thing goes through it could serve as the practice facility as well. Just so many possibilities with a man of Bezos wealth. Bring in the close proximity of politicians and it really seems like a good fit to me. But I know nothing of the way Billionaires live either. 

• Like 1

I had a friend in college who used to always pee in the sink. One night he got blackout drunk and pissed all over the family pictures at a friend's house. Nobody saw him do it and he denied it for a long time but years later, he confided in me that he thought it might have been him (he had no recall of the evening) because "the pictures were right where the sink would've been in my dorm room."

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

I have no idea, he blocked me and doesn't even know why.

He just repeats what other people say and calls it news. He blocked me too. I really wish people would stop posting his ramblings--they're less insightful that what we read on here daily.

More tangible news on the sale is on its way today. I can sense it. We’re on a fast track be be agenda item 1 on the upcoming owners meeting. The dirt is filtering out again. It’s all linked. The sale will happen and all the dirt will vanish under that big rug that the league brush everyone under. 

5 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

He just repeats what other people say and calls it news. He blocked me too. I really wish people would stop posting his ramblings--they're less insightful that what we read on here daily.

If we're talking about Rick Snider, I once argued a point he had made about our qb situation (I think it had something to do about Cousins and RGIII), and he immediately blocked me. I wager someone had eaten the last one of his dozen donuts he was saving for lunch that day, and he was already grumpy.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

More tangible news on the sale is on its way today. I can sense it. We’re on a fast track be be agenda item 1 on the upcoming owners meeting

Certainly feels like endgame.

tumblr_1562aae05977e4ba08ef7305b916a07b_35ba5443_540.gif.e7ed35bf19fde81d97d528fd1edb393b.gif

I must say I like this new phase tho. Its much more enjoyable for me personally. Actually having some fun. Its like a party.

Edited by FootballZombie
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Certainly feels like endgame.

I must say I like this new phase tho. Its much more enjoyable for me personally. Actually having some fun. Its like a party.

Can't wait for Dr Strange to raise the middle finger ;)

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

So if the sale is finalized next week why do they have to wait until May to vote?  Can't they put it on the table at this meeting? Oh well, May is better weather for a parade anyway.  

They'd have to vet the new owner's finances and the terms of the deal even if finalized next week.  And that'd be true even if it was Bezos (though everyone would understand that it's largely pro forma, still have to do due diligence)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, bearrock said:

They'd have to vet the new owner's finances and the terms of the deal even if finalized next week.  And that'd be true even if it was Bezos (though everyone would understand that it's largely pro forma, still have to do due diligence)

On Grant and Danny yesterday, Florio hypothesized that they wouldn’t be waiting until May to vote. He thought the vote could happen at the March Meeting. 

Well worth a listen. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

So if the sale is finalized next week why do they have to wait until May to vote?  Can't they put it on the table at this meeting? Oh well, May is better weather for a parade anyway.  

17 minutes ago, bearrock said:

I think it will be May.

What we may get by Friday is an announcement that Dan has reached an agreement to sell the team to Buyer X. Tanya or Jason will inform the owners at the meetings.

All the legal stuff will then proceed regarding the sale and then the sale will be presented to the owners. The finance committee will look it over, to make sure it meets the nfl guidelines and a vote happens in May.

Jason is fired first; as I am sure the new owner has his guy ready to that role. The gms will be gone in the summer. 

Even if we get an announcement thus week; to soon to have everything ready to vote on the sale.

The exception would be if Bezos is the winner. I think the nfl would wave normal procedures if it’s him. 

5 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

We may be entering the home stretch with this thing, but getting across the finish line is going to be the hard part especially since it's Snyder

I don’t really see a reason to think it’ll be hard at all, we’re just (understandably) impatient. It’s been moving steadily forward since the moment they engaged BOA to sell the team—everything else has just been negotiating through the media, imo. And now we’re almost there. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1