Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nah Nah Nah…Nah Nah Nah…Hey Hey Hey…GOODBYE CLOWNSHOES

Koolblue13

1 minute ago, bh32 said:

Because he thinks Bezos has more money that he will be a better owner

Okay. But we don’t know how any of this will work? Why start off negative? Chances are this whole thing is just a BS report anyways.

I don’t get it.

When the sale happens, Dan is gone, that is all that matters for the foreseeable future.

Former poster @weird_gymnasium could be the new owner and I would be ecstatic.

• Like 9
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Okay. But we don’t know how any of this will work? Why start off negative? Chances are this whole thing is just a BS report anyways.

I don’t get it.

When the sale happens, Dan is gone, that is all that matters for the foreseeable future.

Former poster @weird_gymnasium could be the new owner and I would be ecstatic.

Bezos has rock star level appeal. We would instantly be a destination for top players. Plus no one has the resources to build the best game day experience for the fans like him.

Obviously, Harris is far better than Dan but a guy who has the net worth and cachet of nearly all the owners combined is a different level. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

Bezos has rock star level appeal. We would instantly be a destination for top players. Plus no one has the resources to build the best game day experience for the fans like him.

Obviously, Harris is far better than Dan but a guy who has the net worth and cachet of nearly all the owners combined is a different level. 

And while you’re right, we also don’t know if he’d use those resources freely or not. We can assume all we want. But we don’t know.

I think he would. But he doesn’t own a sports franchise.

Harris does. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

And while you’re right, we also don’t know if he’d use those resources freely or not. We can assume all we want. But we don’t know.

I think he would. But he doesn’t own a sports franchise.

Harris does. 

we also don't know if Bezos would meddle..

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

The last 25 years in the biz he’s had no sources.  

He literally climbed out from under a rock 3 weeks ago.

Dude hasn’t had an original thought or broken a story since Jack Kent Cooke owned the team.

I’ll believe it when either Kiem or Shefty announce it.  Or, I guess an official release from the team would do.  

• Like 2

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

The last 25 years in the biz he’s had no sources.  

He literally climbed out from under a rock 3 weeks ago.

Dude hasn’t had an original thought or broken a story since Jack Kent Cooke owned the team.

I’ll believe it when either Kiem or Shefty announce it.  Or, I guess an official release from the team would do.  

If he were on an island on this I’d be equally skeptical but he’s not 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CRobi21 said:

Rick Snider is gonna need an apology thread if this goes through.. He's been blasted in this thread

:806:

No.  He’s just pontificating on what other actual reporters are reporting.

He’s never had a good reputation for crediting sources either.  He’s a joke.  He’s been a joke for decades.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, just654 said:

i was just going to post this from Chris. He was really in the know with Jsteelze. 

1 hour ago, CapsSkins said:

Can't tell if that guy is in the know but passing along FWIW

He was only in the know because of Steelz. His "sources" were only what he'd see somewhere else & try to post it as his own. I know this for a fact because I caught him copying my own stuff so to make sure, I set him up. :) I put a very specific typo in a tweet & sure enough, he copied it & pasted it as his own. We started calling him ChrIsNotWorthy :ols: Dude ain't nothing more than a plagiarizing attention seeking hack.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

If he were on an island on this I’d be equally skeptical but he’s not 

I’m not skeptical.  

he’s literally just following Keim and JP and then throwing something out with what they said and saying he’s hearing the same thing.  He’s been doing this for 42 of his reported 45 year career.  

I deplore him as a reporter.  Basically as unethical as a guy could be with crediting, and it’s not new.  

8 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Rick Snider is gonna need an apology thread if this goes through.. He's been blasted in this thread

:806:

He was on Keim’s podcast recently talking about how he was plugged into the previous sale but paranoid about getting it wrong.

I don’t think Snider is a liar so I suspect his sources are other beat guys if I had to take a guess 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1