Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Indy ~ Jim Irsay The People's Champ Edition

TK
Message added by TK,

1638968134_ScreenShot2022-10-30at7_15_40PM.thumb.png.beb0abb1113fde9d33d365ef2e549a12.png

1 minute ago, moondog said:

Scott turner once again showing why he should be an OC in high school at best. 

He’s calling a whale of a game, I think.  Minus the 4th down call. 

He’s gotten 128 yards out of a QB who everybody but this fan base can clearly see should not even have a contract in the NFL.  

• Like 1

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Our offensive scheme is very limited because defenses know there are certain throws Heinicke simply can not make so they can call their coverages differently. Everything is tight press man.

He has to create some opportunities, its pointless if he doesn't trust himself to complete a 15 yard pass.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mistertim said:

We're severely limited at QB. Our OL isn't good but an elite QB would make them look much better.

This is just dumb.

No look at green bays awful line its making rodgers look human 

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

This is so ****ing annoying.  Seriously, one drive where we look pretty damn good and then it's just the most poorly designed running plays and run, run, pass.

OF COURSE a sack on 3rd down.  Points off a turnover would be too much to ask.

****ing Turner, goddamit.  I could design better plays in the snow with my pee.  

Need to fire turner he knows the oline sucks and calls plays that ignore that

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I know you hate Ron so the sky is falling for u on EVERY front but sorry I do think the defense has legit played well heck even against Dallas. Eventually this offense breaks them though u can’t be on the field nonstop 

And I don’t think they have been tested at all by a legit passing offense yet 8 games into the season. They better be thanking their stars they have a trash can schedule 

I don’t have any words for how bad we are. I have never in my 64 years called for a team to just lose. But it’s time to lose most of our games and start over. 7-9 or 6-10 keeps us where we have been for too long: Mediocre. 

• Like 1

It's an absolute marvel, what Ron has (or hasn't) assembled in three years here, especially when he started with a ton of D line talent.

The ineptitude really is worthy of being marveled at.  We have 7 points - SEVEN - against a team that is horrible this year, has turned it over twice and is starting a 6th round QB that is playing in his 1st start ever.

Meanwhile, the rest of the division is playing an entirely different sport than us.  They're playing FOOTBALL.  I have no idea - NONE - what Ron is trying to play.  

Forget he's a good guy and all that.  The results are ZORN level of ineptitude.  Just freaking incredible and as pathetic an assembled operation as they come.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, evmiii said:

Regardless of the outcome, this team is horrible.

We have absolutely 0 chance against teams like the Vikings, Eagles, Cowboys, and 49ers. Our best bet is 50/50 coin flip games against the dogs of the league like the Colts and eventually Texans.

• Like 2