Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Packers at Washington ~ The Legend of Taylor Heinicke Continues

TK
Message added by TK,

1001477899_ScreenShot2022-10-23at4_27_51PM.thumb.png.2e9f9f6eeba1cea887812cdfc41a6efc.png

A fittingly stupid end to a fittingly stupid game.  Not one to root for draft position but not sure this win does anything for the team long team. GB is a bad team, maybe a little worse than us. TH lucky not to have 4 picks in the 1st half and the team be down by 21. Fair enough he played better in the 2nd half (that TD was a great throw and he made a few others) but still the game was won by the D and run game.  

But a win it is. So, they are 3-4 with a 2 gm winning streak LOL! 

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Happy for the win but I’m not deluding myself that this team can make a run. The team is still not very good. 

You’re probably right, but if you get some guys like Chase, Johan, Cosmi etc back- it could make the season worth watching- possibly playoff bound if we get some bounces 

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Veretta83 said:

Can’t say enough Terry.  What a player he is.  Truly special.  

Terry is amazingly consistent at being the best player we have and one of the top receivers in the league.

Which makes it even more egregious that we did not build our earlier game plans around his focused involvement. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, DazedSkinsfan said:

I was pretty sure I was about to witness one of the most historic ending of a NFL game just now.  Yeah yeah,  I know,  we just pushed a little further down in the draft but I don't give a damn!!!! I hate Rodgers and the Packers.  

Why would you hate Rodgers and the Packers?

• Like 1

Lets say goodbye to the Packers forum:

Imagine having a great QB like Heinecke

8 minute drives lol fire joe Barry

Fire everyone and trade everyone over 30 for whatever you can get

I’ve been running around town all morning to get a replacement of my serpentine belt, only to get it in and discover my new radiator fans broke.Somehow this game is still the worst part of my day

Put your arms up Kenny!

Good loss. This team is ass.

Why wouldn’t you just throw a hail mary

Please retire Aaron save yourself from embarrassment

now they wanna throw it down the field LOL

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, BraveWarrior said:

Really thought this was going to be a "get right" game for the Packers, but they've really got some problems in GB.

No need to have a HoF QB if your receivers drop as many passes as we witnessed today.     I'm just glade it happened while we were playing them! 

2 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Why would you hate Rodgers and the Packers?

I hate the Packers for wasting Rodgers' prime with only a single Super Bowl to show for it. I hate Rodgers for going off the deep end, which can probably be blamed on the Packers for wasting him away.