Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washingburgh at Dallas

TK
Message added by TK,

2099317008_ScreenShot2022-10-02at4_12_04PM.thumb.png.6becb16f5bf4f6381d0eb60f17bb2d89.png

I swear, every time they show a close-up of Terry Mac, it's like I can see in his eyes the recognition that he's made a horrible mistake by returning to this team.  It's like he can literally see his career flashing before his eyes....and that career is full of futility.  

Edited by Redwards
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb down 1

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Not sure what Wentz was supposed to do in that third down, pocket collapsed immediately 

Inside and out.  He can’t step up.  

did you guys see the interior line on that 4th down attempt?  They’re on skates.  

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, zCommander said:

I have said this before that I was on the fence with Wentz and was going to wait to see how he fairs out for us. Sure the OL sucks too but not all of the times. When he has time his throws are off too for whatever reason(s). That to me is even more frustrating. I will wait until Howell takes over though and see if he is the answer or we go for a QB in the 2023 draft. But the coaches have to be absolutely sure that Wentz is not the future first. 

Nope the OL and Wentz have sucked almost equally. Moreso the OL. But they’ve both been awful.

• Thumb up 2

1 minute ago, zCommander said:

I have said this before that I was on the fence with Wentz and was going to wait to see how he fairs out for us. Sure the OL sucks too but not all of the times. When he has time his throws are off too for whatever reason(s). That to me is even more frustrating. I will wait until Howell takes over though and see if he is the answer or we go for a QB in the 2023 draft. But the coaches have to be absolutely sure that Wentz is not the future first. 

Just stop.

What you "say" is meaningless because it's almost always in direct contradiction with your actual posting history.

So ****ing disingenuous. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb down 1

Just now, Chris 44 said:

What upsets me about this team....and this is on the coaches, no sense of urgency, no passion, no fire. Lack of situational awareness. 

A team takes on the characteristics of its head coach.  Look no further than the Giants and Eagles for example.