Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washingburgh at Dallas

TK
Message added by TK,

2099317008_ScreenShot2022-10-02at4_12_04PM.thumb.png.6becb16f5bf4f6381d0eb60f17bb2d89.png

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I don't understand this either. We can never scheme easy completions across the middle of the field like other teams do. Like easy 6-8 yard completions. Every team does it all the time.Seems like our passes are always to guys in traffic and hope they make others miss. 

Im not surprised, it took us 4 or 5 years to scheme and basic screen pass. 

Just now, mistertim said:

Wentz being a better QB than your guy has little to nothing to do with how crappy we are right now. Heinicke would be at least as overwhelmed as Wentz is at the moment behind this OL. In fact, HE WAS last season vs Dallas, and that was with better OL play.

The point is, stop pretending like you're objective about the QBs. Just stop. It's dumb, nobody buys it, and it makes you look foolish.

Heinicke would have been injured behind the line already anyway.

• Like 1

I think if we continue with Wentz we may well lose out or at least lose a good portion of our remaining games.  He is what he is.  His upsides have been dwarfed by his downsides.  Either we go all in on the suck or we start someone else to see if we get a spark going forward.

So this is it.  I mean, I said it this past week but it bears repeating here.  I'm not quitting being a fan of this team, I'm not stopping paying attention.  I'll log in here and talk **** with you ****ers as long as this board is up, that'll never change.

But this week with it being Dallas week and all, I was going to see how this team came out and how they played.  Based on that, it was the last chance I was giving them until I was quitting watching them on Sundays.  

So, I quit.  Not entirely, I'll record the games and watch them later but Sundays at 1pm is no longer mandatory watching for this ****ing franchise.

**** the Commanders, **** Dan Snyder.  **** this franchise to hell.  Such a ****ing joke.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

If your going to call a tight game in the defensive backfield then that was a call that absolutely should have been called 

Just the fact that Jackson being called for grabbing guys around the neck is being portrayed as "calling a tight game" is why this discussion is a waste of my not-that-valuable time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Won't happen. Ron will say there's still 13 games to go. Will ride with Wentz until we are mathematically eliminated; so you won't see Howell until the late in the year. Ron may not be the coach when that happens.

It wouldn’t matter. 

If this is the level of OL play, John Elway in his prime couldn’t do anything.  

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I dunno.  I find it hard to blame him, he’s just been absolutely crushed the entire game play after play after play, just completely beat up and any QB who just gets beat up for an entire game, and now kickoff 3 game in a row…

No QB cam handle that kinds relentless beating and act like it doesn't matter.  Luck retired early, Burrow tore and ACL and now this season looks human (it's an illusion, he'd murder anyone with an oline that was somewhat competent)